Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

German Friends Help me find Vorkriegsphase!

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by KAAOS-82, Feb 3, 2011.

1. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

I'm desprate to find an LP - either original or bootleg of these guys. please help!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5zU1_m21L4&NR=1[/video]

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

oh - the sorrow of young Kaaos 2011...

i guess you're looking for vinyl?
    there seem to be not much avaliable at the moment, my favorite local annoyance told me that it will be almost impossible to find the old (and evil) rock-o-rama (iiiiiiiii!!!) releases and they are somewhat shitty in quality too, not worth the efford. rock-o-rama actually fights bootlegs and re-releases legally...

actually we found:
    Vorkriegsphase - Auf In Den Tod LP
    LP "Auf In Den Tod" originally released 1983 auf Rock O Rama.
    It's a rerelease on fanclub - Bonus: 3 Songs of the " Scheiss Krieg" EP.
    (Fanclub) €10.50
    http://mailorder.wandarecords.de/index. ... ts_id=7128

on german e-bay is this one, the offer is running out in the next minutes, but the supplier is a mailorder site too - they have lots of stuff that might be of interest - so take a look:
    VORKRIEGSPHASE Same LP blad DIY REISSUE - epistrophy.de - http://www.epistrophy.de/deut/frame.htm
    - "english" option on the left side.

i'm not that experienced in looking for vinyls to buy - gobbledigooks knows lots of off-line mailorders and he has some friends that might be persuaded to give their stuff away - vorkriegsphase came from a city (Kaufbeuren) not far from here and are still a legend (great guitars!!! bad lyrics... :'( ) because of their contribution to the legendary gig's in Ampermoching, co-organized by legendary kid-punks going serious then - but reaching legendary levels of annoyance now...
    gobble will look for you...

it's not vinyl but a true fan bootleg recorded on tape live in pforzheim, Schlauch 16.11.84 and uploaded by one of gobbles friends just a few days before (greetings and praise joggelhose!):
    http://www.mediafire.com/?b0g16u59ixptllv#1

3. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

4. KAAOS-82

Jul 13, 2010

Thanks guys!!

5. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Don't mention, it was a good reminder to listen to them once more again... (on the brink of getting sentimental)

6. KAAOS-82

Jul 13, 2010

Have you heard of Chaos Z? I'd be interested in some bootlegs if there's any floating around

7. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Guess there are some Chaos Z songs somewhere in the mix but I think we never got the bootlegs - if it's the band from Stuttgart, former "The Zeroes" ('till 1980), then Chaos Z and after that ????

Releases:
    * Abmarsch (EP, Mülleimer Records 1981)
    Albums:
    * Ohne Gnade (LP, Rock-O-Rama 1982)
    * Die gnadenlosen Jahre 80-83 (Kompilations-CD, A.M. Music 1996)
    * 45 Jahre ohne Bewährung (CD, Hz Media 1995/LP, Sturmhöhe 1998)
    * Dunkle Straßen (alle veröffentlichten Studioaufnahmen als Doppel-CD/Doppel-LP, Weird System 2003)

gobbles will know more, I'll leave him a note!

8. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

... "a note" doesn't has to be stuffed into my coffee jar, old pal, a little bit of manners... it isn't that hard! :o

Guess Kaaos, you will really like this one:
    Mad Butcher Records
    http://commerce.madbutcher.de/product_info.php?info=p127_Chaos-Z--Dunkle-Strassen--1981-1995-komplett---DoLp.html&XTCsid=xfjjknjt
    Chaos-Z Dunkle Strassen (1981-1995 complete) DoLp - 16.00 EUR incl. 19 % Tax excl.Shipping costs
    Product No.: WS053
    Comment: Depro HC to blow your brain away to. 43 tracks on double vinyl and double CD.
    (it's the same as "45 Jahre ohne Bewährung")

besides this there is only:
    Chaos Z Die Gnadenlosen Jahre 80-83 (Edel Musica Austria 1996) - CD
    Chaos Z 45 Jahre Ohne Bewährung (Edel Musica Austria 1995) - CD
    on germun amazon.de - the prices are ridiculous, amazon is ridiculous... so I don't post the links.
    All other rereleases are out of stock.

What do you mean with "some bootlegs" the after-rockorama releases or fan recordings at gigs?
    I know only of one of those:

Chaos Z - Live Nürtinger Fest ´81
    Passwort: flatulenzblog
    http://flatulenzblog.blogspot.com/2009/ ... st-81.html
    And I've to say that I lost much of interest in chaos z after they turned wave and goth and dark... so I never dl'ed this... but I will keep an eye open for them and Vorkriegsphase - too bad that it all was so long ago...

9. KAAOS-82

Jul 13, 2010

ah yes i was hoping for vinyl but 16 euros is a lot for a poor australia living off the dole so I might have to save for that one. but cheers! i will keep it in mind

10. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Yep, and the shipping will add, living off the dole too I consider to order the double-CD next month - record player died sum time ago... :'(