Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Chimp Eats Banana - Demo (UK)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by el-ejecutor, Dec 6, 2010.

1. el-ejecutor

el-ejecutor Member Forum Member

Nov 4, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Chimp Eats Banana Biography

Band out of which Chumbawamba came.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.
  2. equal

equal Member Forum Member

Aug 3, 2010

I think this was actually called "Cardboard Box". Anyway, cheers!

3. el-ejecutor

el-ejecutor Member Forum Member

Nov 4, 2010

Thanks for the info!

4. wallys book

wallys book New Member New Member

Jun 2, 2013

Yeah, it were Cardboard Box, possibly different boxes were used but mine was a shoe box. With some nifty CIB labels stuck on by hand (after Metal Box by PIL). It contained the cassette and a couple of sheets of A4 info possibly with the lyrics. I have the sheets somewhere and I'll up them if I can find them. The casette rattled about in the box but not half as much as all the other stuff in there, raffle tickets, some miniture playing cards, a little plastic toy acrobat, some buttons (not badges) possibly even a sweet and other assorted items. I still have the cassette but the box collapsed and as with all my cardboard cassette covers (all two of 'em), it's gone.
    I spent much of my time in Selectadisc in Nottingham at that time where I saw it on the top shelf behind the counter and bought it straightway. Last played it a couple of years ago.

Neat upload, cos these fucking computers nowadays don't need a cassette deck like in the owd days. Progress eh, and clothes labels never fucking itched like they do now niether.

ta ra