Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

(Canada) Broken Culture - The World Can Wait EP 2009

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Wrona, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Wrona

Wrona Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Aug 30, 2009

Broken Culture Biography

[1]
    We are broken culture,we are a hardcore-ska band with riffs and screams that'll fuck your shit up,,the line up is Ian the fucking Habs worshiping beer drinking machine on drums,fox the sexiest most bad ass motherfucker alive on guitar and back up vocals,messier the fucking psycho bass playing vagina munching king(back up vocals as well) and me(Tom Bomb) the fucking hooker fighting crack smoking cop hating sick son of a whore on lead vocals with deep screams thatll make you shit in your pants and high screams that'll make your fucking ears bleed..

A little bit of history so far. We started this band just Ian and Tom Bomb and we then found what we were looking for in Fox and Fut.So after a quick start and a couple of shows we decided it was time to record. We recorded the "The World Can Wait" ep in early January and were hoping to record our full length album very soon !

If you want us to play a show for you or with you this page is how you'll fucking contact us,or try Ian's page,he usually organizes our shows cuz the rest of us are smoking fat joints and getting drunk to the point where were yelling at cats.anyways thats all the news we have for you at the moment, i gotta go smoke a joint and crack a brew,,,all i have to say is come check out our shows,we will not disappoint you,i swear,stay in school,go to church smoke crack kill cops and beat your parents.. -CHEERS!!!
    Tom Bomb aka Tommy Dizzle

[2]
    Broken Culture is the one man project of Dave Mosicant, who writes, plays, and performs everything you hear.
    ...former Bandname of Chemical Fashion

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.