Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Dissent - Boy Eats Own Head EP (1988)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Spike one of many, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    [​IMG]

01 Society.mp3
    02 Abe Lincoln.mp3
    03 Shut My Eyes.mp3
    04 You Choose.mp3
    05 Push-Button Society.mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aint ashamed likes this.

RECORD INFORMATION

Boy Eats Own Head!
    Release Date : 1988

Recorded at Free Reelin Studios, Denver, CO. Comes in folded paper cover with lyrics printed inside + sticker. The etched runouts on both sides contain a "rainbow" symbol - "((-" rotated 90° - that was commonly used on 1980s Rainbo pressings for Dutch East India Trading. Used here as well.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Dissent Biography

WEBSITE
    American hardcore / punk band from Rapid City, South Dakota.

Band members: Tim Popa, Bob Baker (3), Todd Smith (6), Skip (30), Tanja Bjork
    ---

There are at least 5 artists called Dissent, in order of activity.

1) Dissent is a ripping crust band from Houston, Texas. They started in 2005 as an anarcho-punk band but with the addition of Ben they became more metal influenced. Now they play intense crust. In early 2008 they added a second guitarist, TJ. They've toured around the southwest, Califonria, and Mexico. 'Apocalyptic War Noise' Tour with N.I.B.I.R.U. happened August of 2009. During tour TJ left the band on good terms. 2010, they released their split with U.K. Crust legends, Hellbastard. Later, they released splits with Hellisheaven (Poland) and a band they share members with in Houston, Turbokrieg. In 2011, drummer Stephen (N.I.B.I.R.U., War Master) left the band, and Frank (PLF, Insect Warfare, Turbokrieg, N.I.B.I.R.U.) joined at that time on drums. In 2012, they embarked on an East coast tour with Czech grinders Needful Things.

Members:
    Tom - Vocals
    Ben - Guitars
    Kenny - Bass
    Frank - Drums

Former members:
    Stephen - Drums
    TJ - Guitar

Releases:
    'Against All Oppression' Demo CDR (Dissent Records 2006)
    'By Any Means Necessary' CD (MND Records 2007)
    'Strength Through Chaos' CD (MND Records 2009)
    'Martyr of the Apocalypse' Tape (Dissent Records 2009)
    'Dissent/Hellbastard Split 7" (Torture Garden Picture Company 2010)
    'Dissent/Hellisheaven Split 7" (Multiple labels 2012)
    'Dissent/TurboKrieg Split 12" (Torture Garden Picture Company 2012)
    www.DISSENT-HTX.com

2) Dissent was an anarcho-punk band from Rapid City, South Dakota. In their own words: "The original idea was that of Bob, Todd, and a guy named Preston. Bob and Todd drew straws and Bob went with Guitar and Todd went with drums. Preston was going to sing, since he liked to sing in the shower. This line up did nothing more than dream and soon April came in on bass. Soon after that Troy came in to sing and we taught ourselves how to "play" by learning punk rock covers. Bad Religion, TSOL, the Ramones, Red Kross, Circle Jerks, etc. We played our first show in Jan. of 1986. The Amy Metzger Benefit, at the Knights of Columbus hall in Rapid City, South Dakota. The show itself was a major turning point for the entire Rapid City scene."

The band also ran one of the most extensive distros in the area.

3) The first Dissent was a hardcore punk band from South Carolina. They appeared on a comp with Corrosion of Conformity, Bloodmobile, and Stillborn Christians. They released an EP and an LP, the ep in '88, and the LP in '89.

4) The third Dissent is a band from Asheville, NC who plays metal. Can be found here: http://www.reverbnation.com/dissentnc

5) dissent (with a lowercase d) is a San Francisco Bay Area band of Gregory Howe and various collaborators. dissent has several releases on Howe's Wide Hive Records label, their self-titled album being the label's first ever release.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Amity Records

Non-profit based outlet formed by members of Dissent.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Dissent

Xcelerate

Eternal Sleep

AntiGlobalizator

Warvictims

Extinction of Mankind
  2. aint ashamed

aint ashamed Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States
    Fuck Yeah! Another Great Radar Evader!