Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

INTENSE DEGREE - War In My Head

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by plastc-bullet, Oct 28, 2009.

1. plastc-bullet

plastc-bullet Member Uploader Forum Member

Oct 10, 2009

Intense Degree's debut album from 1988.
    24 tracks of unrelenting manic hardcore.
    :ecouteurs:

01. intense degree
    02. victim of pain
    03. there's a time in your life
    04. in my room
    05. vagrants
    06. daydreams
    07. your doing
    08. all the guys
    09. take no chances
    10. allegiance
    11. this is me
    12. bursting
    13.what i miss
    14. skate-bored
    15. future schock
    16. envy
    17. three jays
    18. politician
    19. hangin on
    20. warp spasm
    21. never conform
    22. friends never stay
    23. null zone
    24. today

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

RECORD INFORMATION

War In My Head
    Release Date : 1989

Recorded on October 7th, 8th & 9th, 1988 @ Birdsong Studio, Worcester, UK. Mixed on October 18th & 19th, 1988 @ Birdsong Studio. Printed lyric inner sleeve included. First pressing with black hype sticker on front cover. Some LPs came with EARACHE colour pictured catalogue / mail order. Pressing company and mastering engineer uncredited, identified by the matrix etchings. Though not mentioned
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

INTENSE DEGREE Biography

British hardcore/punk band from Mansfield. They released 1 album on Earache (vinyl only) after being featured/recorded live at radio legend [a64672] (1988).
    In 2006 Earache eventually reissued their album on CD in Japan.
    ---

Mansfield's finest Superfast Hardcore band of the late 80's shared countless stages with the leading lights of the newly spawned UK grindcore scene, Heresy, Napalm Death, Doom, Bolt Thrower etc all over the UK in the 86-87 period, and attracted the attention of famed Radio 1 DJ John Peel -who booked the band into the BBC studios for a well received session, first broadcast in March 1988. The band were less metallic sounding than their contemporaries, concentrating instead on super swift HC based material, and in drummer Frank they boasted one of the fastest in the scene. Intense Degree were also notable for having a female bass player, which was unusual for the time, Bolt Thrower aside.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Earache

Record label founded in Nottingham (UK) by Digby Pearson. Dedicated to extreme music, primarily but not exclusively extreme metal.

bLabel Code : LC 2164 / LC 6124/b .

If a role is attributed to any of the following entities please choose the appropriate profile irrespective of roles credited:
    Earache Records
    Earache Records Ltd.
    Earache Songs (UK) Ltd.
    Read More...
  2. plastc-bullet

plastc-bullet Member Uploader Forum Member

Oct 10, 2009

Try this link...

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.