Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The Pist - Input Equals Output (USA)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by punkmetalhead, Jun 27, 2013.

1. punkmetalhead

punkmetalhead Member New Member

Apr 19, 2011

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. We're The Pist
    02. Destroy Society
    03. Textbook Salvation
    04. Hallelujah
    05. Punk Song
    06. No (Subhumans)
    07. Ha Ha Ha (Flipper)
    08. For Every Action
    09. True Love
    10. Threat
    11. Warning Shot
    12. I Hate Music
    13. New School
    14. Bonanza
    15. Fuck Shit Up (Blatz)
    16. Your America
    17. Anti-Human
    18. Right To Choose
    19. Bubble Gum Bullshit
    20. Someone's Gonna Die (Blitz)
    21. Unspoken
    22. Small Town
    23. Creature In My Closet
    24. Black-n-Blue Collar
    25. Needless
    26. Slogans
    27. Wrong
    28. Walking Revolution
    29. Sedate
    30. Comfortable
    31. The First Stone
    32. Mutual
    33. Can't Tell No One (Negative Approach)

I don't believe this one's on here, so why not?
    Have fun :D

RECORD INFORMATION

Input Equals Output Album One
    Release Date : 2008

First Press October 2008, 1700 black, 300 white vinyl Tracks A1-7 originally available on The Pist Demo Tape, split cassette with TSS, and split cassette with Brutally Familiar, POE, and TSS. A7 originally written and recorded by The Subhumans (UK) A8 previously unreleased A9 listed as "For Every Action... " on outer sleeve. B17 originally written and recorded by Blatz B18 originally written and
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

The Pist Biography

US Political Punk band from Waterbury, Connecticut formed in 1992. They released a number of 7" ep's and an LP before they broke up in 1996.
    ---

The Pist was a political punk band that was formed in Connecticut in the winter of 1992 by Bill Chamberlain on guitar, Al Ouimet on vocals & bass, and Greg Bennick (later of Trial) on drums. After a few lineup changes, the band eventually solidified as Bill on guitar, Al on vocals, Brian Marshall on drums and Rick Abbott on bass. The band toured the U.S. three times in the ensuing years and broke up in 1996.

While they were around they played shows with the likes of Aus-Rotten, Capitalist Casualties, The Dread, Blanks 77, Banner of Hope, Primitive Tribes, Quincy Punx, Submachine, Los Crudos, The Bouncing Souls, and the Voodoo Glow Skulls.

In 2002 The Pist reformed to play two reunion shows with The Unseen when the New Haven, Connecticut club the Tune Inn closed. Members remain active in the punk scene in bands like Caustic Christ (Bill) and God's Left Hand (Al). A reissue of their LP and a compilation of all of their non-LP releases is forthcoming on Havoc Records.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Havoc Records

Independent punk / hardcore / grindcore label from the United States founded by Felix Havoc.
  2. legalizecannibalism

legalizecannibalism New Member New Member

Oct 16, 2012

Thanx man. I love this band and I've wanted this album for a while :thumbsup:

3. Geck0)))

Geck0))) Active Member Forum Member

Mar 18, 2013

Such a fun record, Bill gave a copy to my roomie for christmas and the ferrets just attacked it under the tree.