Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Summer Squatters....

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Carlos

Carlos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010

operation ivy > LOC

plus Stza is an asshole

2. Carlos

Carlos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010

operation ivy > LOC

plus Stza is an asshole now

3. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

Well Ivy are better than LoC, but I like Choking Victim better than either...

4. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Citizen Fish is t3h best!

5. Jameson

Jameson Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 29, 2010
     United States
    We've got a lot of those kids here in Austin. Most of them start out either hipsters or hippies that one day hear "Born to Die" than decided that getting drunk off their parents money wasn't hardcore enough, so now they get to spange and use other peoples money. The problem is that usually life on the streets ends up being to hard for these type of kids and they'd move back in with mommy and daddy, but here in Austin living on the streets is pretty easy. There aren't any squats but spanging is easy, there's lot's of places to get free food, and there are a lot of places that will let you sleep there.

My girlfriend's stupid friend randomly decided her rich parents didn't spoil her enough, so she became a crusty. The dumbest part is that she got a squatters rights tattoo on her hand. Funny thing is, any real squatter would tell you that it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to squat in Texas.

Operation Ivy > All other ska

6. xxxisaacalopezxxx

xxxisaacalopezxxx Member Forum Member

Mar 23, 2012

I plan to squat one day when my parents kick me out. We live in a pretty shady part of California and both my parents work close to minimum wage jobs. I actually get free college from the military because my step-dad was in the navy. I wouldn't say I'm a trust fund baby. I might actually go to college just so I can waste the Governments money. I know it's really tax payer money, but the government is just going to waste it on some other bullshit. The fact is that my family doesn't have a lot of money so I plan to leave as soon as I get out of high-school or college so I can live the life I want to. It's not some rebellious thing I'm trying to do to make my mommy and daddy mad. I'm not gonna have some stupid cell-phone, and I'll probably only go back home if I am seriously sick. The only contact I want with my family is a postcard every so often so they aren't depressed wondering if I'm dead in a ditch somewhere. I'm not going to be one of those stupid trendy hipster crusties.