Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Solidarity Federation

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by svennis777, Jun 6, 2011.

1. svennis777

svennis777Member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010
     United Kingdom
    Solidarity Federation
    anarcho syndicalists based in the UK
    got a nice updated website

have a look : www.solfed.org.uk

2. punkmar77

punkmar77Administrator Staff Member Admin Team Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Thank you svennis, after a bit of very bad personal news this morning this was just what I needed to put a smile back on my face.....cheers!

[​IMG]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQZaEzNeS9c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

3. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisasterExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Welcome! :antifa:

4. SenI

SenIExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    Oohh, yeaaa! These guys are very cool! I've read many of their articles from their website and magazines. With most of their articles to I agree. I really respect them :thumbsup: .

5. MagoxVx

MagoxVxActive Member Forum Member

Jun 23, 2011

The site seems intressing, as the group, gonna check it.