Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Shutdown a Nazi Website

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by (Filipe), Dec 20, 2010.

1. anarchoskin69

anarchoskin69 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 14, 2010

it'd be better use to infiltrate nazi websites which wish to impose an imperialist dictatorship over all, as opposed to us wanting independence of all communities and individuals. if you do get a group of people together, you could have them perform a DOS attack. now, you'd need at least 200 people for a small website and thousands for a website with a dedication connection. im not going to post links to anything here, but if you search filestube.com for something called "loic" you'll most likely find a download link to a DOS client that you could share independently among friends and the like across the internet. look for loic 1.1.4 or loic 1.1.6, it will contain a virus that if you remove will make the program inoperable. for information visit here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of- ... ce_attacks

personally i say right now is time to let their places burn. you heard me, lets start burning the places these people own, congregate or meet at. Fire to the prisons, fire to the imperialists! Independence for all mankind!

2. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

A Nazi is a problem anywhere. They're like fucking cockroaches, they're annoying as shit and they just won't fucking die out

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Here is a poster from Bogota Colombia's boneheads in Blood and Honor calling for the extermination of redskins and antifa's this past December 4th

[​IMG]

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

my friends tell me it was a massacre of boneheads

4. anarchoskin69

Nov 14, 2010

right now we're outnumbering them. collectively between anarchists in indiana and the ARA from Chicago we outnumber the nazis and can shut them down repeatedly. i have sent a formal request to anarchists in Bloomington, Lafayette, the SHARP skinheads in Michigan City and ARA in Chicago for a formal meeting on decisions of how we should act accordingly in the coming month.

5. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

getting in touch with minority people and immigrants is also a good way to make everybodys life a bit easier and less annoying. in our area the people needed just a little encouragement to fight back and the bones lost not only the wolf pelt and appear as the sheep they really are, racist cops too have to expect more trouble than they like, so they hold back their shit and at least try to behave themselves. we try to give support in dealing with the authorities, reading and explaining official notices to people with language problems and writing the answers or objections for them. they stop being victims and make really good and strong allies, thinking and organizing for themselves to support the general struggle.

i think racism isn't just xenophobia, it wouldn't be enough to separate people from each other that live door to door each day. the yes-we-have-a-historical-responsibility-germans start more and more to promote a thing they call "leading culture", some weird conglomerat made out of christian belief, traditions and nationalism to hide racism under some well sounding vocables and arguments - starts reminding me of the overseas talk of "protestant anglo-saxon culture" - huh. o_O too bad that people still fall for this last resort, just to feel to be something better than the "others"

6. anarchoskin69

Nov 14, 2010

personally ive experienced mostly odinist white supremacism, and actually we have had alot of positive work with christian anarchists of the Protestant and Catholic churches. i dont know how i feel about your references to wolfs pelt and sheep, death of animals for pelts is not ok to me as a vegan. also i live in an unfortunately mostly white neighborhood with a very small community of people of color, who do have trouble organizing due to their small numbers. national identity is a problem, when we are trying to create independent relationships and independent communities outside of that imperialist domination. with that said, xenophobia/racism are both interrelated and cause for problems. they believe death for people of color is a good idea, is something i disagree with. same can be said for people who think death of animals is ok, but it is certainly not in my opinion. and i support those burning, blowing up those institutions of imperialist domination whether they are slaughterhouses, fascist organizing headquarters, ect.

7. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    ahahaha wow good luck to them, RASH in colombia is bigger and more organized than ANYWHERE in the world.... Bogota is probably the world's biggest RASH division....
    But oh well, that being said, over 90% of them are stalinist/leninist scums, their fetish band - Komintern 43 - is a shitty stalinist band singing songs about stalin's fight against the nazis, the juventud communistas under stalin, and a lot of bullshit to glorify URSS. Fuck them. Red fascists.

Yes, exactly.

8. anarchoskin69

Nov 14, 2010

to be honest here in indiana we're not that organized, and im not at all a stalinist/communist sympathizer. so maybe i'm actually alone in that regard, or within a very small crowd of anarchiso-skinheads.

9. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Don't worry i'm not saying that RASH are all stalinists i was just talking about colombian RASH... In other countries most of RASH skinheads are libertarians

10. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

sorry, it's kinda european figure of speech:
    sheep putting on the wolfs pelt to appear dangerous...
    put away the pelt and you got sheep again.

antifas strategy to concentrate on the bellwethers and destroy their image in front of the herd following them was very successful here and reduced their numbers significantly.
    mine neither - good luck!

11. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Its Sheep in Wolves Clothing.....or the opposite would be,
    Wolf In Sheep's clothing....

12. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Referring to boneheads being sheep in wolf's clothing, i.e. not as tough as they appear. Nothing to do with the fur trade or veganism, don't take things so literal.

Edit: Had I taken the time to read further down in the thread this post wouldn't have been neccessary. My bad.

13. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

One of the best things thats been said in this thread, along with JackNegativity's comment on the top of page 5

14. anarchoskin69

Nov 14, 2010

i believe our language directly reflects our behaviour. typing things into online forums like "wolves in sheeps clothing", in my opinion, directly reflects the entire meat idea (including "organic" meat farming, which i am against).

15. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    You care to explain exactly how it affects the entire meat idea, I think you're way offline with that.

16. anarchoskin69

Nov 14, 2010

Nevermind, i'm online, but Ive been working at a late time tonight and was distracted. Sorry about that, selling LA Times to Los Angeles area. I was just offended at the fact that someone wearing wolves pelt was slightly offensive, but realized it was the scum we were talking about.

17. anarchoskin69

Nov 14, 2010

I think your anarcho-libertarian reference is way off, check out this article here:
    George Jonas: Giving anarchy a bad name

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/201 ... -bad-name/

18. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Sickning, dugusting, the only good facist is a very dead facist! \m/ All fascists and whitepower skinheads. real nazis are the government and politicans and big business, and oil tycoons, and conservatives, and capitalists. Kill them all! \m/ facism!

19. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Again what exactly are you talking about?

20. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

praise the educational aspect of antifascism on ap-net, THANKS, i just was too lazy to look it up in the dictionary...