Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Shutdown a Nazi Website

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by (Filipe), Dec 20, 2010.

1. (Filipe)

(Filipe) Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

[​IMG]

HERE IS THE TRUE \m/

2. (Filipe)

(Filipe) Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

Stop the fight , you have seen the rules , and you wont get anywhere because you are always repeating yourself saying "everyone should have freedom of speech "
    Everyone should have it as long as it isn't a hate speech or discriminative, racist ,sexist ... or it will turn in freeDOOM of speech .

YOU ARE NOT CONVINCING ANYONE , SO PLEASE SHUT UP :thumbsup:

3. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

WHAT? SPEAK UP A BIT!

4. ou818

ou818 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

I'd say i'm arguing against the idea. But that would be me being pedantic.

I gathered that. I think it's sad that certain people advocate such reactionary tactics, and even reject progressive ones like educating people. But hey. This what I thought was a functional debate has long degenerated into two appointed moderators resorting to using expletives and calling me a moron. To the people that showed me a functioning level of respect, I believe I came to some form of agreeable conclusion.

5. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

thats what I meant, lol.

whats yr conclusion? :p

6. ou818

Dec 10, 2010

That certain ways of dealing with these people is justifiable as self defense, and that the definition could be very expansive. Such incidences should be looked at in a case by case basis.

Though the issue of Anarchists in Chile kind of fettered away.

7. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

it did. Ok bring it pukutrinuke! :ecouteurs:

8. ou818

Dec 10, 2010

Well I believe the discussion was pertaining to whether the Chilean anarchists actually caused harm, and if so (or if not) whether their actions were justifiable in either case. My take is that no it is not, because of the rather obvious knowledge that bombing a building with civilians is likely to harm them or kill them, and it's not acceptable to say that they did not kill them, so their actions are justified.

Or did we move beyond that? I dunno.

9. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

i can't be bothered discussing it atm to be honest, moreover, it'd be derailing the thread more if we started up on that again (I've done enough of that for now, i'll go back to derailing the parenting one methinks)

I'll/you'll/someone else'll start a thread specifically for such a discussion should any of us feel like it i guess...

10. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

first brighten my humble being with some enlightment about:
    please!
    sounds intresting - some kind of battlecry?

11. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I never called you a moron in fact you called me a moron, I called you an idiot and a pendejo (which is the same thing) only after you started with your condescending 'bro' speech. So lets not rewrite whats so obviously in print if you go back and read there zippy. Verga = Dick, oh all knowing wise one. Also another typical tactic with trolls. The tactics are not always reactionary by the way they are mostly preventative, and include many things besides violence, among them humor, education, and love. But also violence when necessary. I have used all of them with great success, but I guess I'm a fake and reactionary anarchist because you said so.

12. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    For the record Ngn... i mean ou818, Arguing in any capacity for freedom of speech for fascists on this is forum is violation of the charter, and since you were repeatedly warned to knock it off and did not, you will likely be banned very soon, so enjoy your nazi synpathizing here while you have the chance.

13. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

'pukutrinuke', providing my Mapuche friend isn't bullshiting me. means motherfucker in Mapudungun.

If you want a battlecry try 'marrichiweu' - loosely translates as 'ten times over, we will win!'

14. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

A battlecry would be overkill I guess - maybe a bit savage too because she's still working out how to take skalps from boneheads... but at least here in the area aren't many of them left and the poor fucks aren't even able to do their shopping in the neighborhood - completely boycotted by the people.
    Not a single can of kraut for them - and absolutely no free speech for the scum!

15. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

16. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    The part you quoted clearly states:
    Therefore, Anarcho-punk.net is neither a forum where our enemies can express themselves, neither a place to make apologism of freedom of speech in a post-revolutionary society for those we are fighting against.

And that's exactly what he's doing.

For the rest, i wasted enough time with him, people like him are convinced to have the truth even if the history prove them wrong.

17. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

fair play, but considering ou818 reached the conclusion:
    I think it was probably a discussion worth having...

18. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Code:
    Therefore, Anarcho-punk.net is neither a forum where our enemies can express themselves, neither a place to make apologism of freedom of speech in a post-revolutionary society for those we are fighting against. And that's exactly what he's doing.
    I don't see this, out818 might be too naiv and lacking experience - but for me as an anarchist he is neither an enemy nor their apologist - he just has to learn a bit and I think he did.

19. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I'll just leave this here...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNWSBqu4S6w[/video]

20. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

FUCK. YES. <3