Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Sharing some of my music!

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by WrongfullSuspicion, Jul 31, 2010.

1. WrongfullSuspicion

WrongfullSuspicion Experienced Member Experienced member

Apr 17, 2010

So, after a period of making music on my own using a scraggy old guitar, a drum computer and a recording program, I have selected some of my home made tracks, and compiled them in one file, call it an album if you'd like.
    My music is by no means technically perfect or innovating but I like doing it, and now I would like to share it with you guys, in order to get some opinions, criticism, and other views on how I can improve and what would need to be different, etc...
    The pieces of musical garbage that I make draw influence from lots of genres, the most prominent ones being crust, punk, anarcho-black metal, hardcore, reggae ska, dub.
    Tell me what you think!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=zrxs86jm6l9kz

RECORD INFORMATION

Sex, Sleaze, And Soul
    Release Date : 2004

A compilation of sexploitation, blaxploitation, and oddball radio ads. It also has rare recordings from movie sound-tracks.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Label - Nice Treat

2. Choking_INDK

Choking_INDK Member New Member

Jul 8, 2010

Good stuff man. I like the voice samples and guitar work esp in Suspension of belief and Utopia. I can see you were not brave enough to do vocals (very wise). The only minor comments would be sum of the time changes sound a bit abrupt like in Anarchism is possible. I know this is to do with the drum machine. Overall it is a really good sound you have developed and it reflects the crust/black metal genre well.

3. (Filipe)

(Filipe) Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

Nice job :D
    I've just downloaded the first music "anarchism is possible" but i think that u did a awesome job , what Choking is also true but its very good anyways :)