Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

serial killers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lefthandyouth, Jan 5, 2011.

1. lefthandyouth

lefthandyouth Member New Member

Dec 10, 2010

who is your favorite? for me its a tie between charles manson and jeffery dahmer. manson because he brainwashed some hippies to do his bidding and dahmer cuz he was just fucked up.

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

As you said charles manson never killed anybody - but whats so great to brainwash people to do the job?
    It's done every day in politics and the military - and "the family" was only mirroring the general mess.
    Dahmer and all the other "modern sociopaths" are just products of the repressive system - again:
    What's so great about a victim turning into a un-human offender? Have you ever thought about their victims?

To overcome any kind of media induced fandom I strongly recommend the reading of:

Leyton, Elliott (1986). Hunting Humans: The Rise of the Modern Multiple Murderer. McClelland and Stewart.
    ISBN 0-7710-5025-9.

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Those assholes don't have shit on the corporations....please

4. Jameson

Jameson Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 29, 2010
     United States
    I've always liked Ted Bundy. The movie about him was pretty hilarious too.

Albert Fish was pretty interesting too, cooked and ate a little girls ass than sent a letter to the parents telling them how yummy it was. That's just 1 of the tons of crazy things he did.
    Some people are just fuckin crazy...

5. Carlos

Carlos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010

Why do i find reading about serial killers interesting?

idk, but it seems like im not the only one....

6. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    I liked the story of the british guy who chopped up his victims and flushed them down the toilet... they caught him when the pipelines to his flat got clogged!

In all seriousness, how can anyone 'like' a serial killer? I would only if they killed cops, nazis, politicans, fascists, etc. not just innocent people :(

7. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Manson was trying to incite a race war.

Ed Gein was a fucked up dude. He made lampshades out of human faces, kept a woman's vagina in a box with a pretty little bow, kept bones and other remains (like shrunken heads) around his house as decorations, had sex with corpses. He even ate his victims and fed them to other people on at least one occasion. He was the basis for many of the movie serial killers in one form or another, notably the "woman suit" copied in "Silence of the Lambs".

When I was younger, I was way into serial killers (Ed Gein being my favorite), mainly for shock value. As I got older i started to see things a different way. Aside from them obviously being fucked in the head, alot of the blame for creating these monsters can be placed on our sick society. Better to try to change society than worship these guys.

8. Carlos

Carlos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010

Yeah i would never "worship" serial killers, it just amazed me that some of these guys could get away with what they did for such long periods of time.

and yet, we now have a TV show that manages to create sympathy for a serial killer(DEXTER).

9. lefthandyouth

lefthandyouth Member New Member

Dec 10, 2010

manson did not have commercials, advertisements or propaganda in schools all over the country to gain respect or sympathy for his ideas the way the bourgeois do. he took something promising and innocent and turned it into a nightmare, if anything i admire him for trying to do shit. i really dont care if he wanted a race war, obviously it never happened so its none of my concern.
    dahmer was a homosexual cannibal... enough said. as for the victims, they should be content that they were the chosen.

10. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Not only this, "helter skelter" (inspired by the beatles song) was his version of the christian apocalypse, charlie spend most of his life in prison, became a racist and "planned" to use the growing civil rights tensions to clean the world via the struggle between black and white - while he and "the family" would have waited for the happy end in a cave in death valley (the bottomless pit from the apocalypse). The only thing worth mentioning about him was his eagerness to expand the number of his followers by using the girls he collected along the highways and free sex to lure in boys and men into his group. He also made an album with hippie folk and aggressively tried to infiltrate and take over other hippie groups and communes - most resisted his weirdness.
    Vassil was right: The family is a perfect mirror image of the sick society northamerica was and still is.
    Mr. Elliot Leyton describes serial killers as "modern sociopaths" - human only on the outside, but their emotional inner workings are warped beyond everything comprehensible by "normal" humans, they don't feel compassion or sympathy, evade or are disabled to engage in personal relations and regard "humans" as mere objects - somehow they seem to live in a kind of movie inhabited by figures or manequins - but the aggression resulting from the social neglect that warped them into aliens makes them dangerous time bombs. So they watch everything thats going on around them, learn to adapt social competence and start mimicing "the nice guy". Ted Bundy was the perfect example: rising star of the republican party, many people liked him and could not believe his murderous second life - always blinding suspecting cops with that impressive and always friendly self-confidence: "no, not this guy, could not be..."
    But except for the science part there is nothing interesting about them, they are nothing more than the worst kind of criminals, stalking the weak and defenceless, unpredictable in the extreme - once caught and arrested they can never be resocialized and set free again. There is no alternative to burying them alive in high security prisons and wait for their death via old age, even when scientists like Leyton proved that serial killers are "innocent" products of a sick society.

11. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    ok, that is possibly the stupidest thing i have read on this site yet...

12. JackNegativity

Nov 9, 2010

^^^^
    Seconded.

13. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Right, he didn't had the states opportunities to stir up shit in already distracted peoples heads. Thats why he was constantly patrolling the highways, picking up runaways, brainwashing and controlling them with every drug avaliable, talking them into prostitution, suicide, torture and murder. At the end at least ten people were dead, amongst them Sharon Tate who got her unborn son ripped out of her body - trying to do shit?
    dahmer wasn't "only" a homosexual cannibal - he was the perfect middle class produced sociopath, unable to engage in personal/emotional relations, realize the childish madness of his plans to produce "sex zombies" a walking time bomb preying only on the "lowest of the low" - enough said?
    By a warped idot? If this is some kind of honour - can we count on it that you will volunteer for the next refrigator sensation?
    Come on, you can't really be that ignorant... :ecouteurs:

14. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    I don't understand how people worship serial killers. They aren't fascinating, they are just disgusting.

15. ama-gi

ama-gi Active Member Forum Member

Jan 5, 2011

Sociopaths and psychopaths are fascinating in the way that the Nazis are fascinating. It is interesting studying how each system went wrong. They are not admirable, but they should be studied to find the warning signs in order to catch them earlier and stop them. It is easier to learn from actual failures then to learn from theoretical ones.

Also, anyone who thinks that the victims of serial killers should be "honored" needs to stop watching Dexter and seek help. They are choosing what human life is suitable to exist and who is not, why should they have that power?

16. JackNegativity

Nov 9, 2010

@ama-gi

I have to get off topic here for a sec....I just laughed until I choked at your avatar. Epic :lmao:

17. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I'd have to go with God. That guy is a prick.

18. sludgefuck

sludgefuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2010

My favorite serial killer is albert fish, but I like john wayne gacy too. Suprised he hasn't been mentioned yet, the guy practically invented the fear of clowns. Ed gein is pretty cool, but he's not a serial killer. And charles manson should not be mentioned at ALL when it comes to maniacs and serial killers. He was the green day of the serial killer world.

19. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

Yeah. Seriously, what is that guy's problem?

20. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    No the best cereal killer ever is Cap'n Crunch!