Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Sci-fi!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Wow you've never seen the episode of buffy called HUSH from season 4, and you call yourself a buffy fan? :ecouteurs:

Xander was annoying, especially the episode with 2 xanders... but the episode where he nailed Faith is another one of the best episodes.

Star Trek... I liked ds9 a lot, mainly because of the whole dominoon war, and the fact that the cast couldn't meet a group of new aliens, have a conflict and the viewer never saw them again. in ds9 they were forced to deal with many groups on a continual basis, so to me that dynamic was interesting.

2. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

Uh, how is it possible i was asleep while there was this much talk about Buffy here?! And Twilight Zone was at least mentioned...
    The Buffy musical episode cd is very downloadable. As for listening to the music if not having seen the episode and beeing a Buffy-nerd, i think it probably sucks but for any Buffy fan it's a must-have!
    Faith would be a favourite of mine as well but let's not forget the super awesome Drusilla! Dru just has that psychopathic touch you gotta love.

3. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

That was one of the major things that made DS9 unique, the long story arcs.

4. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

I preffer Spike, the drunk Spike after Dru left him was a miserable little cunt, but his first appearance was EPIC XD

5. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    spike creating the buffy-bot, and his pursuit of buffy was entertaining.

6. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

"I knew the only thing better then killing a slayer..."

7. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Or when they all lost their memory and Spike and Giles thought they are father and son. That was fucking hilarious.