Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

"Save/Change" OR "Leave/Destroy" THE SYSTEM?

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by David-N, Nov 24, 2009.

1. David-N

David-N Active Member Forum Member

Sep 13, 2009

I really tried to see some small hope or a spot of light for the future, but I always get slapped around the head when doing so.

Now I have this moral dilemma when aksing myself: what is the right thing to do?
    Should we really try to make a change? Is it really possible? When it comes to people who suck the list just never ends - Now what?
    Or should we push this shit to the edge and watch it fall?
    Because when the overall system becomes so complex that you need to use all your energy and resources just to maintain it, it takes just a small push and the whole system collapses. Now we currently have this famous global financial crisis going on which is really just another way of saying "shit, we're losing money because the system dosen't work any more", when it's actually the result of more than one crisis kicking together, but the "money losing" simply hurts the most.

That is why personally, I'm more in favour of destroying the system, because I think everyone should learn a fucking lesson. I mean we had world wars and shit like that and still people are willing to do this things! People need to see that they just can't go around and fuck up everything. Mass production, overpopulation, pollution, wars, buy this, buy that... al sorts of this shit just can't work together. Humanity has made some seriuos mistakes and looks like it's time to pay & learn from then, even if it's the ugly way of learning.
    Damn!

Yeah I know it sounds selfish of me, but really, what sould we stick to? -This is my question of opinion.

[​IMG]

2. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

I stick to one simple rule for myself when it comes time to look at humanity more closely: they're capable of the worst and the best.
    And until someone proves to me that either of those extremes is false or unjustified I'll just do my best to live life my way and see that others see some of 'my light' so to speak. Not that I'm that much better than anyone else, but at least I don't give a fuck what other people think and don't try to indoctrinate them with my way of thinking.
    OK, this rant is going off course, so to get back: I think there's some hope for the future and if they don't want it the easy way I'll try the hard way if all else fails.

3. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

ie: your an individualist anarchist, sweetaz, one size does noteth fit all, do as you see is needed as selfless as you can be without imposing on yourself, survival

figures in one of the richest nations on earth huha, more health care less freedom etc etc, wats up with beuracraps

4. EMOCROMO

EMOCROMO New Member New Member

Dec 8, 2009

i'm still alive ,i've see death so close and my brain sceam to me: it'isn your time you must to do somethink bigger,better for you and everybody. Survive, rise. find, the right way. change myself to make bigger the world.the actual process of thinking of world can't change me in the right ideas..... I want to DO My World !!!!!!!!! And so, justice for all !!!!!!