Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Satanic noise D-Beat from midwest

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by crazyb, Dec 20, 2010.

1. crazyb

crazyb Member New Member

Mar 24, 2010

2. Rabbit

Rabbit Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 26, 2009

Not bad at all. You should get your asses over to Chicago sometime, play with us.

3. sludgefuck

sludgefuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2010

It's pretty sick. I'm not usually into noisy sounding stuff but I dig it. One thing though, I know it's supposed to be raw but the production needs to be tighter if that makes any sense. Like it sounds like they just did a shitty job recording it instead of trying to make it sound raw. It sounds almost like they were trying to go for cleaner production at first but when it went to shit they just decided to roll with it :lmao:

To their credit though for a small band they're not bad, raw noise shit is really hard to do because it's delicate; it has to be JUST right with JUST the right balance with the end product sounding 100% exactly how the artist pictured it inside their head. Otherwise the whole thing is not going to work and they don't have live shows to fall back on because again it needs to be done FLAWLESSLY, which is almost impossible for a band without much experience.

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Yup, have to concur with sludge its good shit.

5. trevor9849

trevor9849 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 12, 2010

Pretty cool