Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

San Diego Punx...

Discussion in 'Band promotion & new album releases' started by NOLOVELOST, Oct 15, 2009.

1. NOLOVELOST

NOLOVELOST New Member New Member

Oct 15, 2009

Anyone want to start a band? Have plenty of equipment and a practice space. I'm 27 years old and not ageist as long as you are consistent and able to commit then I'm down to get together. I'd preferebly like to play guitar and sing backups, and am the type that writes a song of songs so I have a bunch of material ready to go, but I'm down to play drums till we find someone as I know that's the hardest thing to come across.

Musically I'd love to pull from Rudimentary Peni, early Broken Bones, Discharge and that sort of thing, but am also down to incorporate or even go the route of more melodic peace punk stuff like Omega Tribe, Zounds that sort of thing. Would be cool to combine slightly metallic/heavier punk with melodies and all that. I don't want to sound like NYHC or Minor Threat!!!

sandieogsound@gmail.com

2. vinniefono

vinniefono Member Forum Member

Nov 12, 2009
     United States
    Hey im looking to put a band together or reform DIATRIBE.Ive been in a few bands over the years.I was in The SHITGIVEITS for many years till my bass player passed away.I have a drummer and possible a bass player.Im pretty much into the same sound your looking for.Well get back to me and let me know what you think.

ViNNiE

http://www.myspace.com/diatribepunk

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    hey My name is Mar and I'm the new drummer for Diatribe, you sound like what were looking for so please contact Vinnie at myspace.com/diatrbe/punk or you can contact me at either myspace.com/tijuanarquia or punkmar77@ymail.com or you can call me at 619-851-9530. We're serious, commited, and active anarchopunks so get ahold of us...... :ecouteurs: