Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Ryan from Jersey

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by DEADCOP_ONaROPE, Oct 20, 2009.

1. DEADCOP_ONaROPE

DEADCOP_ONaROPE Active Member Forum Member

Oct 20, 2009

Sup all, I made a few unsuccessful attempts to make a site like this back in 2000, and am really glad to see someone talented finally took on the job and did it right. I used to be in a jersey crust band (Deform) back in the day, but have since basically fallen out of the loop. I moved in and out of a bunch of places so im left with a fraction of my record collection at this point, and I'm really grateful for the downloads section. I will try to contribute a few things....probably some social infestation and human investment stuff if I can find it. If anyone knows of any decent nyc area shows, please let me know, I haven't seen csquat in like 6 years.

2. Hex

Hex Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 22, 2009

hey ryan!
    i'm currently in jersey too, and i completely understand 'falling out of the loop' in this area. i'll be sure to pass along any upcoming show info that i happen to stumble across.

3. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

Keep an eye here for a really killer show thats going to happen at the venue my friend and I run.

still working out the detals, but this ones gonna be insane.