Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

rotten

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by persona-non-grata, Apr 6, 2010.

1. persona-non-grata

persona-non-grata Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 9, 2010

ok last night at work my manager asked me why i wanted to reject the mainstream and normal society he got me thinking a little while. and then after work we started a discussion he asked the same question again so i said because the world is a sick place witch has been rotting from the inside out ever since men started evolving and normal society mainstream and governments are the main reason that happened so he said but the world isn't that bad so that is when i came loose i started summing up some examples here they are: every time i walk the the street in my village i see little children on the playground not wanting to play with another kid because he's black, every time i ride my bike home from school i see an old man in a wheelchair parked in front of a window looking very sad and every time he sees some one passing by he looks happy for a split second and then he realizes this person is not visiting him just passing by, i see people literally living in a gutter, i see people getting arrested for the way they look, i see cops just looking at people angrily too people going true a red light and stopping an alcohol testing me for passing a yellow light. that is why the world is rotten so just wanted to share that hope someone else wants to share something else about this

2. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

The world is rotten my friend, but there is some solice for all of us, we just have to find it. But mainly, the world is rotten, people are rotten, life is rotten, pandemic is the solution.

3. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

The world is sick sad and rots a little more everyday. The best thing you can do is make the small changes that you want see in the world. Smile and wave at the old man that you ride by everyday. Try and help the kids on the playground get over issues of race. I know we all want to do big things and make a huge difference but it really does start at home. Everyday i see homeless people, i see little local shops close down because they can't compete, i see liter, and people being general asses to one another for no reason. And i live in what is considered a liberal area where people believe that the solution to all the problems of the world is by shopping at whole foods and donating money around the holidays. It is depressing, just do what you can, even if it doesn't seem like much. Give the homeless man a blanket from the Sal Army or pick up some of the bottles on the street. Hell, stand up for a little kid that gets picked on. The world is in a shitty state, do whatever little thing you can to make it a little less shitty and hope other people catch on.
    (Sorry if this sounds too much like something on children's programing)

4. joaquin666

joaquin666 Member Forum Member

Apr 5, 2010

Quit being so emo!

The world is what WE make it. I come from the gutter, been to jail, fought with police and created anarchy. So i now know that before i grew up and decided to start acting and stop talking, i was part of the reason the world is getting so rotten. If you want things to change than go out and do something. Talk minus action = ZERO. I do belive in anarchy. Kropotkin is genius! Bunny was right in everyway. If you got a problem stop and talk to the old man, bring the guy a beer or cig or fuck a juice even. And really how do you know the children wont play because of race? Have you seen them right out shun the black kids? Have you ever ignored someone for who they are or how they dress? I do it everyday with theses fucking jersey shore spray tan douche bags. So i guess i am just as bad. And dude if your seeing these people in the gutter why are you stepping over them and walking by them. Fuck i got arrested everyother day in East vancouver during the olympics for feeding homeless.

What have you done but be emo and ignorant?

5. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

The last time i checked, having emotions about society isnt a bad thing, so why dont you take that ignorant statement at the bottom of your post there and shove it up your ass?

In fact, your whole post is ignorant, to say that IVE done nothing (since all my doing and seeing the way the world is still makes me hate mankind more than ever) is pretty ignorant.

Its people like you that also make the term "people are rotten" stick in my mind. I rest my case on your post.

But getting arrested for feeding homeless is fucked up, again..

PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM

6. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
  7. joaquin666

Apr 5, 2010

I never mentioned anything about your post bud. I was talkting to the guy who was crying, but doing nothing to change it. If we dont have action now, than we will settle for nothing later! How can we have action when people complain about what they dont like about the world, but do nothing to atleast attempt mto change it. Just like i said TALK MINUS ACTION EQUALS NOTHING! Atleast i stop and have a cigarette with the homeless, fuck ive been there! Atleast when i dont like something I.E his post, i do something i mention what he can do to try change it. If you think the world is rotten, why let it rot. Only we who act can help to make the changes. So i dont care if you think in being ignorant, atleast im not ignoring the problem and facing them head on. DO you even know where anarco comes from? Socrate and the many others taught me mane things. Anarchy = changes. If nothing is challenged or atleast attempted, nothing is changed. SO i am just trying to make him realise he has the power to change most if not all the things he specifically stated above as to why the world is rotten.

So sit and dwell in your rotten world. As i sit and talk with this old man and talk anarchy. Come at me when you know LIFE! and have lived! And have done more than just wine about my ignorance when you did nothing but be ignorant!

8. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

@joaquin: Just because it can feel like the world is rotten and we can't do anything to really change it, doesn't mean we don't try. I can't really know but i don't think it's all wineing and not doing nothing, rather i read it as there is so much bad in this world it can feel impossible to make it good. It's difficult to make any difference in the world when it feels like it all sucks ass anyway. I do what i can but it never feels like it's enough, for the simple reason that it's not. There's so much shit in this world, no matter how much any of us do it'll still not be enough. We can do our best but we can't help everyone.
    We have different ways of expressing ourselves and what may seem like crying to you (and why would crying be a bad thing anyway? Stop trying to be so macho!) is just another way of expressing feelings and thoughts, then how you express your self (you actually come of as a bit unfriendly to me...).

9. persona-non-grata

Mar 9, 2010

whoa wait just a little minute there buddy just becouse i didn't mention doing anything to make changes doesn't mean i don't ok i just summed up my arguments why i think the world is rotten ok let me sum up the things i do to make little changes: i'm starting an antifa movement in my town and try to make people see that racism is wrong by talking to them at my internship there's a group of kids between 15 and 18 and they are RACIST so i sat them down and talked to them about it for hours and they kinda changed thier minds a little the old man i was talking about i visit him as much as i can at i try to do it at least once a week everytime i see a homeless guy i give him some sandwitches coffee or money (if i have any myself XD) so don't bitch on me for not doing anything :p

10. joaquin666

Apr 5, 2010

ALL lies, it seem likle most of the people on this site are trying to be part of a scene. This is not a scene, Its a life style. Why would you not mention any of this in the first place. You guys suck!

11. persona-non-grata

Mar 9, 2010

WTF U STUPID SON OF A BITCH you call me a liar u don't even fucking know me u prick or any of the people on this site u r pathetick

12. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

Since you know we all suck, you must know us all real well i presume. Go save the world since you're the only one who can, don't feel you need to spend your time telling us here we're just trying to be part of a scene!

13. Bunny

Mar 13, 2010

whoa, everyone...
    I think all persona-non-grata was trying to do was point out how discouraging it can be to see all these things that are wrong with the world and for us to share what we see and how we can change that in our day to day lives. I know that part of the reason we are on this site is to share ideas on what can be done to better our world. I don't see why we're sitting around fighting with one another, it seems like energy that could be better spent to me. I know people want to make their thoughts hear and defend themselves but please, there are enough thing what we're fighting against, we don't need to add each other to that list

14. persona-non-grata

Mar 9, 2010

yeah u r right bunny i just was a little pissed becouse someone called me a liar so to joaquin sorry for being an ass ;)

15. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Yeah we suck cause we dont stick our middle fingers up in our avatar pictures, we actually talk about feelings and to each other on a human level, we don't always feel a need to share our accomplishments to strangers to boost our fragile egos, and we don't usually feel a need to call each other names and talk shit on people we don't know.

Take a hike Joaq.

16. raindeer667

raindeer667 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 10, 2009

probably an analysis published and distributed to those people would do wonders.. o_O

17. Milan

Milan Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 13, 2010

You fucking bastard, you don't know what the hell you are talking about, you don't know persona-non-grate and you call him a liar,
    Persona-non-grata and I are setting up an Antifa movement, and believe me, he does what he can to make this world a better place!
    the only liar around here is you, you don't even know who the fuck you are talking about,
    yet you are offending them with this bullshit...

18. New Face In Hell

New Face In Hell Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2010

Yeah, screw emotions!! :lmao:

19. nodz

nodz Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 4, 2010

I get the same here in Australia only it's more to do with the motorcycle I ride. The assumption is just because you have a different mode of transport to the usual, you must be up to no good. Motorcyclists here in Australia are treated like lepers. I can ride down a road and a cop is waving all the cars through and I will get stopped. I will get a licence check, a full roadworthy check on my bike and a breathalyser test.

Unfortunately, it's peoples' perceptions of society's norms that formulates opinions and prejudices. If it is the norm for people to have neat combed hair and dress in a conservative manner, anyone that dresses out of the ordinary or has hair that is longer, shaved, coloured is possibly a danger or menace to society. I have worn a leather jacket to a concert and have been more or less strip searched on entry. I have several piercings and tattoos and that can attract unwanted attention.

20. Bunny

Mar 13, 2010

Had a right to be mad and joaquin was being an ass, i just thought you had an interesting post and didn't want to see it become one big fight.