Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

RIP Gary DS (2000 Dirty Squatters)

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by crowdestine, Aug 6, 2011.

1. crowdestine

crowdestine New Member New Member

Feb 10, 2011

It is with great sadness that I bring you the news of the death of Gary DS Bamford singer of 2000DS ( 2000 Dirty Squatters), Crowzone ( also drumming ) , Criminals Of Evolution, Dead Silence Syndicate and Scrap Records. Gary was killed in an automobile accident in Jamaica in the early hours of Monday morning. along with his daughter Caisie and friends Talie and Kath. Gary's son Dwen and daughter Josie were also bady injured in the crrash. Gary had long been an active figure in squat punk travller and anarcho benefit scene in the UK as well as in Berlin and New York. He had just started working on a traveller squat punk film project with Julian Temple as well as continuing the Great Wreck N Roll Circus projects and constant gigging. They will be greatly missed by their many friends in the community.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Re: Gary DS

That is horrible news, on behalf of Anarcho-Punk.Net and all our friends, condolences to all of Gary's friends and family and to the many fans of his work and music.

3. ds paul

ds paul New Member New Member

Sep 28, 2013

Thanks for your post ,my brother was non stop pushing the underground,i am still trying to keep DS alive.we now go by the name D.S.A.D .cheers you all DS PAUL