Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Riot in oakland

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by ungovernable, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

This is a great article.

3. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

this is very nice to hear ! i wonder if anyone stole any perscription drugs from rite aide ??????? some opiate painkillers go for like 80$ someplaces.

4. capitalismkills

capitalismkills New Member New Member

Jul 16, 2010

RiteAid wasn't broken into, just broken windows and graffiti. Foot locker was, which was right next door. Watched some fucking fascist sympathizers preaching nonviolence, claiming these buildings actually belonged to the people of Oakland. Of course one decided to hit one of us arguing with them...ignorant hypocrites.

5. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

well sometime big buisness do bleong to people. you can call up foot locker offce and say i want to open a foot locker. they tell you it will cost what ever amount. if you pay it they come in build everything and give you all the suppies and everything. and you just pay upfront a bunch of cash then every month you pay them what ever amount. i know this becasue my mother and her freinds were planning on opening a tim hortons but that never ended up happening. to bad. i would enjoy free coffee when ever. wouldent you

6. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    "WE WANT JUSTICE - WE WANT A RIOT,"

On July 8, 2010 Johannes Mehserle was convicted of involuntary manslaughter (2 to 4 years), for executing Oscar Grant, a 22-year-old supermarket worker from Hayward. "WE WANT JUSTICE - WE WANT A RIOT," is a documentary of what happened that day in Oakland CA.

PART 1

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0awSv7fk_Dk[/video]

PART 2

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLooY_fkxcM&feature=related[/video]