Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Rex 84 and martial law in America.

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by JesusCrust, Jan 2, 2011.

1. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Has anybody here done any real research on "Rex 84?"

I looked it up on google, but everything I find has to do with the FEMA "concentration camps" and tie into all that other NWO bullshit.

Basically what I'm wondering is what is the validity and truth of Rex 84, if such an Operation even actually exists and isn't all the figment of some conspiracy theorists imagination.

Also, info on "Operation Garden Plot" would also be appreciated.

For those who are absolutely unaware as of what either of these are, here ya go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Garden_Plot

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

I'm sure there is a whole shitload of things like rex84 or garden plot waiting in some drawers in the pentagon and the ministry of the intern. In germoney we have the "notstandsgesetze" (emergency laws - we call it NS-laws), a similiar horrible catalogue of abolishing "fundamental human rights like the freedom of opinion, secrecy of the post, freedom of the press, or of move, or of free choice of a profession, further to administrate by force the nourishment system, water, and the traffic system, for instance to confiscate all private cars, and, in case of interior riots, to let the army fight against the own population; a 'trunk parliament' of a few selected representatives shall then serve as a democratic legitimation of such governmental measures".
    We also got internment camps planned to isolate and neutralize any threat of opposition - some christ-democrat-weirdos even discussed their use in public for the isolation of HIV-infected people some years ago - and those plans in general are connected and made compatible and interoperable throughout the whole NATO-structure - so I think their existence is a fact in the u.s. too.

Maybe there is some more details to be found on official us-government sites?

I barely remember garden plot to be blamed by some rightwing militia theorists as a tool of the secret takeover-strategies of the UN, around the time of mike McVey and completed by tales and legends of subterranean barracks full of former eastgerman NVA-soldiers, black helicopters flying by night...too bad that most of the information in the net about these plans comes from the conspiracy weirdos.

3. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

I only found the site some days ago and can't say anything about their credibility, but I know "CovertAction Quarterly" from the past and even if the article is 10 years old - it gives at least bit of a picture:
    http://cryptome.org/garden-plot.htm
    According to my findings garden plot is a subprogram to rex 84, dealing especially with the threat of civil disturbances and mass rioting in times of a crisis, using the us-army, national guard and police force to keep up "order" - it's development began after the militant mass protests in the early seventies.
    I'm sure there have been modifications and changes in the "garden plot" documents since then, but the only published copy I found dates back to 1987, four declassified documents with thousands of pages, obtained under the freedom of information act three years after it's coming into force 1984.
    It seems it isn't classified, but published nowhere and I remember reading somewhere & some time ago, that it was never presented to the public to keep it effective in times of need.

I had a serious fight about the "net of 600 concentration camps" in the u.s. on another site recently - forget about this fucking conspiracy shit, people who are paranoid enough to believe in these rumors are too stupid to realize the sheer impossibility to keep such a infrastructure intact and running - and for what?

about the emergency act in germuney:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Emergency_Acts