Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Request

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by Extinction, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Extinction

Extinction Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

I've been looking for Extreme Noise Terror's "Phonophobia" for a while. If anybody could get it up here, or if anybody has it on cassette or cd, let me know. Thanks.

2. graverobber

graverobber Member Forum Member

Sep 15, 2009

I'm at uni now, I'll try and upload it now if that doesn't work then when I get home in about 6 hours, it'll be up.

By the way, I can get you some ENT rarities if you want, 2 1987 rehearsals and 9 lives recorded between 86-89, just let me know.

Hey, here is the link: http://www.anarcho-punk.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1842&p=2651#p2651

I couldn't find a version that included track 7, so sorry about that. I'll let you know if I do find one.

3. Extinction

Sep 1, 2009

Freaking awesome! Thanks dude!!!

question: About the rehearsals and lives, are those mp3 too or are they cd/cassette? Thanks again.

4. graverobber

graverobber Member Forum Member

Sep 15, 2009

You're welcome, the rest of the stuff is in mp3 format and I presume transferred from cassette tape

5. Extinction

Sep 1, 2009

Ok, I've been searching like crazy for ENT's stuff on cassette, but it's crazy hard to find. Anywhere you know that I could buy it from?