Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Rebels are winning in Libya

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by ungovernable, Aug 21, 2011.

1. fubarista

fubarista Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 13, 2011

I am pro-Gaddafi.

At first, like many people, I believed the CIA lies. Then I learned the truth.

Anyone interested can check out this topic on my website:

Rooting for Gaddafi

http://fubarandgrill.org/node/1056

The reason that the US wasn't able to recolonize Africa was because every time the US offered an African country money to allow a US military base there, Gaddafi would give that country twice as much money to keep the US out.

With Gaddafi gone, the recolonization of Africa by AFRICOM is almost assured.

Gaddafi wasn't perfect. When I was young somebody told me that nobody can be perfect in this world--that if somebody was perfect they'd disappear in a flash of lightning. So I don't expect anyone to be perfect. But more civilians have been killed since the NATO invasion than during the entire 50 years that Brother Gaddafi led Libya. With Gaddafi, Libya had the highest standard of living in Africa. There was some corruption in his government and he was trying to get rid of it by putting Libyan oil money directly into the hands of the people instead of it going through the government. Unless you owned an oil well or a bank there that Gaddafi had nationalized, he never did anything to hurt you, and those banks and oil wells weren't yours in the first place. But now that you've got them back, can you please stop killing Libyans and slandering Gaddafi's good name?