Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Rebels are winning in Libya

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by ungovernable, Aug 21, 2011.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

2. horrorpunk666

horrorpunk666 Member Forum Member

Aug 18, 2011

Ghaddifi has fled Liba after his post- loss press release

the people have gained their freedom.. just in time for America to take it

3. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

4. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

I am very critical of the Libyan rebels. I think they are state puppets.

5. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Cheer up! The oil prices will be slippin'! Forbes' sayez and I wonder what will become of the 100.000.000 euro humanitarian support for the lybians promised by berlins...

6. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    watched the streaming news from libya the whole day yesterday.... rebels now control tripolli and are in Green Square.... People were still fearing a "blood bath" and think that tripolli could become lile bagdag, but so far nothing...

I wouldn't say they gained their freedom. I would say they won the fight to put down their dictator. Let's hope they will finish the revolution instead of doing something in Tunisia... Look where they are now... They need to make another revolution because the transitory government is almost as worse as Ben Ali was... People are rising again in tunisia, because the revolution was incomplete.

These revolutions are good, we should support them and all, but never forget that it's a revolution against the current dictator in place, not a revolution against the system that is the source of all these problems.... During the whole revolution we never heard of class war, anti-capitalism or radical social changes....

7. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

I still question the Libyan rebels though. Something about them doesn't sound right. Their support from The United States is really questionable. Libya is a oil goldmine and Gaddafi was in control of the oil since he took power, and that is why The United States helped the Libyan rebels in Tripoli.

8. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    ....you already said that remember? :ecouteurs:

9. ViciousCesar!

ViciousCesar! Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 27, 2011

I'm not very knowledgeable on the on goings in Libya. But I did find this video interesting...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXLQAUUpJwU[/video]

10. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

at least a good timeline is to be found here, for my tast it's a bit short about the NATO-part in the war, but it's mentioning aspects like this:
    maybe the libyans won't get fooled as easy as the tunesians or the egypt...

11. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

12. nike

Jun 19, 2011

any sources for nato-/coalition ground forces?

here is the official timeline and report of the air war against targets in lybia - and some information about financial support for the rebels from germany for example (todays update):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_milit ... ition_side

13. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

[​IMG]

Global Research in canada offers lots of articles and "insider"-information about whats going on, but I'm not that sure about their backgrounds, at least they don't seem to be conspicrazy nuts.
    a guy named "denkbonus" has some german articles on wordpress dealing with the smokescreen made up by corporate media, fakes and desinformation like this:
    [​IMG]
    an alleged death-pic of ghadaffi spread by BBC and CNN

14. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Germun news-magazine "spiegel" reports that Algeria offered asyl to ghadaffi's wife and his children Mohammed, Hannibal and Aishe after the rebels attacked ghadaffis hometown, the libyan trans-gov protested against the asyl-offer and demanded the return of ghaddhafis family.
    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0 ... 53,00.html - germun only
    [​IMG]
    some almost funny interview with the green ex-secretary of foreign relations "joschka" fischer discussing berlins "reality" about libya.
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 43,00.html

15. nike

Jun 19, 2011

next occupation somewhere:

16. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Payback time. :o

17. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

bet on it!
    part of the promised humanitarian aid from germany: a police training center in bengasi...
    (the joke is: the german ministry of the intern had to admit that german police academies trained future lybian police-trainers during the year 2008 - guess they missed the part about human rights then?
    human rights watch is on red alert because of the treatment former pro-ghaddafi-lybians get from the victors, some reports about murders and torture in detention are already confirmed.

18. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

19. luca89

luca89 Active Member Forum Member

Dec 27, 2011

you are right!!cause geddafi is the most democratic leader that we can find on the west world
    people in this country have free education (even the college), water is free also the sanity is..
    I am italian,everybody says that italy is an evolved and well-advanced country but there are more people who have a degree in libia than in italy..
    all people in libia have a home that is half-paid by the state
    geddafi was against the central bank of europe (that in the dark rules the states of european union) and all foreign powers which wanted only raping libia in order to steal the oil..geddafi wanted Africa free by foreign supremacy, and that are the reasons why NATO decleared war to him
    I am just saying that libia is a country more free than USA Italy England or any democratic europe state..

20. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

i am not pro gaddafi. I am just against the NATO supported rebels.