Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Really Really Free Markets....

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Nov 13, 2009.

1. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

i'd much rather have choice and thats what it will give u, they never asked to make bombs.

2. Jack

Jack Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 30, 2009

I'm sorry an underfunded program of a Capitalist state, constantly having its funding cut, isn't good enough for you, priss. But I'd rather have that than what I'm looking at (nothing).

3. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

I finally agree with you there.
    But anyway, there are clearly shortcomings to all systems of capitalized medical care, simply because of the fact they revolve around monetary input of some kind.
    Looking at my own country as comparison, we're starting to go to a more US-ified system for medical care, everything was privatized and now we pay through the nose (and probably every other bodily orifice) for insurance in comparison to before. My mother as well as myself have been diagnosed as asthmatic, my hamstrings are too short and I have lousy joints throughout my body (I mean the actual physiological ones, not the ones with weed or hash in them :p). I regularly need physiotherapy, but I'm ending up paying for it three times over, because of insurance, etc. On top of that don't get insurance and you're more fucked than that.
    Before as long as you or your parent worked for a boss he was insured and any kid up to the age of 18 or 21 (can't remember) was insured as well at little to no cost.

4. chesticles

chesticles Active Member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

yea i agree that if you have this mentality of the gift exchange its only for the middle class..
    and sounds too much like burning man
    if you want an good example of "free" look at the food not bombs program.

5. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

and then make it full time.

6. (A) timmy (E)

(A) timmy (E) Active Member Forum Member

Oct 12, 2009

here, we had 2 free markerts in a period of 2-3 years,so what do you think? there were only a couple of people who brought some clothes and others just took took took and took. also there were a fnd action as an example of something free,you know. but unless people understand that to take something you should give something in return, not as a rule, but to make movement exist, there will be no sucess.

7. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

I went to a a market, its cost heaps

8. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Bartering is still a form of capitalism last time I looked...

9. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

not the capitalism that has become an ideology, try talking to people about it and its like like talking to a right winger about religion, brainwashed, its time to bring them back to life cause hells full aha