Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Punks and Hard Drugs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by punkmar77, Nov 30, 2009.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    So is having some kind of brain cells left...

2. slother

slother Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 27, 2011

that was a joke.

3. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I know, I was just bustin ya ballz ova dare...fuhgetaboudit

4. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Re: Which Drug do you get more "Punk Points" for using?

Although I might turn into another one:

[​IMG]

5. crustybeckham

crustybeckham Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2012

Interesting topic.

Though I suppose doing drugs or not is up to the individual (control over one's body, isn't it?), I agree that the state would rather have us pissed or high. To some extent, drugs make us harmless to the powers that be and addicted, therefore controllable. I support decriminalization but not legalization which would mean more money for the government and its companies.

It is also worth thinking about why people and punx do drugs. Is it to escape the dire reality? To make it easier to cope with? To make socialization possible (which would pretty sad indeed)?

Besides, while some enjoy cocaine on this side of the globe, the whole process of producing and selling it creates war on the other and violence among the poor geezers who make a living dealing it in the gettoes. As for other, softer drugs, we have all seen enough fights, arguments and terrible behaviours from intoxicated people to be able to see them critically.

I am no straight-edge by any means, however the truth is that punk scenes are pretty much fuelled by booze, which is hardly desirable and doesn't make one optimistic about punks' relationships to one another in this context.

:beer:

6. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Credit Cards and Coupons are the drug that gets the most punk points.

7. dis vicious

dis vicious Member Forum Member

Feb 1, 2011

I've seen some of my friends fuck up their lives with "hard drugs". I must admit that I've tried once, but didn't like it at all. Sometimes even beer is too much for my head :lmao:

8. bombthebanks

bombthebanks New Member New Member

Mar 24, 2012

drugs should be legalized but they should be safeguarded by having temples where they can be used in a controled environment. controlled meaning - a place that offers less addictive drugs for self awareness and exploration. in a stupid world ppl do drugs stupidly . not saying im a genius i could afford to read a book here and there but just saying...

but reality is iv seen too many of my friends go down as well..but i dont blame them alone. ppl should be self governed as well as have the opportunity to be intelligently governed by rule of thier choice.
    they are unfortunately left short through our systems educational standards and dependence on economics.

9. apples&onions

apples&onions Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2012

Salvia D.

Opinions?

I just smoked some 13x for my 20th birthday. Very glad I did not get a stronger extract. I forgot how painful I find it. However the lucid aftereffects are pretty amazing.

Who has tried sally? Experiences you would like to share?

10. DR.Rachael

DR.Rachael Member New Member

Apr 9, 2012

well in my opinion thats all bullshit its not only the punks that are into drugs i alot of different types of people who all do man made drugs more than smoking buddah and drinking. if you really think all punks do man made drugs thats just you taking their looks and letting your judgements get to you.

11. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Who are you referring to Doc?

12. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

Yeah, I'm not a fan of synthetics but I don't judge.

13. A.Morrell

A.Morrell New Member New Member

Jun 4, 2012

Personally, I think that the abuse of any substance isn't good but I also accept it is as a personal choice made by each individual.

I've have a lot of friends that did and still do have some kind of shit on their back and it's sad to watch when it fucks them up; but who am I to dictate to them what they should and should not put in their body? Especially when I had the same problem for a while.

I think that when it comes to drugs that they should be treated as what they are- a health and social issue and not a legal one. The prohibition of any substance always causes more harm than it prevents. I think that the State knows this and that the whole quote unquote "trying to fix a serious issue in our communities through criminalization; for the good of the people" stance they take is a big facade masking darker agendas.

14. Utopian

Utopian Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 9, 2012

How i embarrass my parents and friends (Alcohol problem)

oh man,i'm just looking for some advice on how to avoid this next time.

So yesterday my two friends showed up and someone said that we should get drunk (in the end only i did),i brought 2 beers and one firing. And in the end i drunk all that alcohol. This was the first time i got drunk. My parents at home had some friends and they were having dinner. I showed home late at night about midnight and they still had their dinner (i barely got home i dont even know how i walked )And i went straight to bed,and then came the sickness i vomited all over my room 4 times,then i went to the bathroom and i fall a sleep in there.Somehow i lost my underwear,and then comes my aunt into the bathroom and she saw me naked in there. Then i vomited again,my dad screamed put your finger in your mouth and put your head over the toilet,.... Then they carried me back in my bedroom and i vomited three times again before falling a sleep. My parents cleaned the whole room in the middle of night. I fucking vomited lenins book,so fucking sick

I woke up in 6 pm in the morning i was fine no head ache only memories my hair was full of vomit,because i lay into my own vomit. And then came the embarrassment i remember last night,and then my father came,and he just started to make fun out of me,but in the end he said that this was a good think,that i got drunk and embarrassment myself and he said that this will give me a lesson in life he also said that weed is 100 worse than alcohol, cocaine 10000 worse and so on,.. in the end he said that i should go for a walk in the mountain to clear my mind and to forget what happen. My mum just gave me some comfort.

So i need some advice i want to avoid this what should i do:
    -i was thinking to join into straight edge and give up drinking,smoking,drugs,..-although i only got drunk once and i never smoked nor took drugs

- should i never drink alcohol ( i even cant smell alcohol anymore fucking shit) and should i only try weed?

- If there are any straight edge people here or people who tried weed or other psychedelic drugs can you give me some advice?

thanks

15. Cascadian

Cascadian Active Member Forum Member

Jan 10, 2012

Re: How i embarrass my parents and friends (Alcohol problem)

you'll know the answers to all your questions when you are faced with these decisions

16. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

STRAIGHT WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!!!!!?????!!!??? :@ :@ :@ Your dad is a fucking idiot!!

Well there are various factors to consider here. What kinds of beers were they? What was the other thing you had? As this was your first time drinking I find this a very odd and curious reaction to have. Especially cause it seems like you did not even drink that much... Still, sounds like alcohol poisoning, hey, I guess you are young. What had you eaten? I honestly don't even understand how you vomited that much... Honestly I woud say stay away from alcohol until you are older or maybe you may even just have a particular sensitivity to it. How much do you weigh?

My honest advice to you would be to... just smoke marijuana. Have you ever tried it before? It is really not comparable to alcohol at all. And what your dad said is just so perplexing to me...

17. Utopian

Utopian Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 9, 2012

ok thanks,im 14 and i have 58 kg. I didnt ate nothing (only some cherries) for the whole day i drank two beers and then 30 % alcohol it was licker i think,and i drank half the bottle. And yes i vomited plenty times,i even vomited again in the morning

i think it was alcohol poisioning,but my dad said that weed is even worse? And he had tried it,and i saw how can alcohol fucks you,... do you vomit cuz of weed? or are there any side effects?

18. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    :ecouteurs:

19. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

I meant to clarify that. I know your opinion on "one drug over another"

However if he wants to get inebriated then I would say smoke non indica weed to start with, he's old enough. I would just say hold off on the alcohol for a few years. At least weed helps you think. But you are right I think he needs to get more mature and learn more, as everyone does, but I hear ya, he is young.

20. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

Probably the empty stomach... that'll do it and the mixing alcohols, well at least it was an experience! The thing about weed is that there are so many different strains that have different effects and varying potencies. If you smoke hard you might green out, but you'll just detox. Start slow. Individuals develop their own relationship to marijuana, it is not for everybody. Yo are I feel old enough to try it. I think you will like it alot more than drinking. Just cause you're not gonna get poisoned by it, it won't make you sick. To green out you'll have to smoke alot in sucession over the course of a few days. Weed can be very functional and enhancing. If something you try is to strong, don't give up, try something else some other time. Despite what anypody says, weed is not solely a "social" drug it is a personal drug. Something you have a relation ship with.

7 members have read this thread this month

1. Pandora warwick
  2. Red Menace
  3. LordManHammer
  4. punkmar77
  5. Ugh
  6. Charger Bullet
  7. Rumppan