Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Punkin Pie - Broke Truck, Good Luck

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by CrustyElmo666, Apr 8, 2010.

1. CrustyElmo666

CrustyElmo666 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Oct 12, 2009

Ex-Rosa and one of my favorite pop punk albums aside from The Max Levine Ensemble...
    I just love the raw simplicity of it musically which allows for the vocals and lyrics to carry the songs through
    I only wish I had discovered/seen them before they broke up :/

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

1. At The Museum
    2. Classics
    3. Wasted
    4. Dear Ol' Dad
    5. I Know Monsters Well
    6. Night Eyes
    7. Cat's Luck
    8. Madison
    9. Cold & Clammy
    10. Wish Lists
    11. Bone Digger
    12. Every Little Thing

RECORD INFORMATION

Broke Truck Good Luck Song
    Release Date : 2006
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Punkin Pie Biography

With dirt clog laden, banged-up punk rock that makes me feel deja vu for the early days of Jawbreaker and Lookout bands galore, Punkin' Pie nets a delicious profit of literate musing, simple back-to-basics musical mischief, and boy/girl vocal pingponging.
    n
    nBrad and Emily came from the acoustic band ROSA before punkin' pie. Punkin' Pie's most noted album " Broke Truck Good Luck " was released from Plan It X records, ( ran by Chris Clavin ). They are currently broken up sadly to say, but their music will always live on.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Tapes Records

2. corvus corax

corvus corax Member New Member

Oct 9, 2009

pop punk = fail