Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

punk rock-faggot-anarcho-hippie.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by HCdancingsux, May 20, 2010.

1. HCdancingsux

HCdancingsux Active Member Forum Member

May 18, 2010

I don't really like my regular name but I like to be called either Tayzer or Alpriken Nellabigger. My dream is to live self-sustainably and have as many squeaky toys as I can get. I dislike people who live their lives for the sake of trends or status. Fuck these bands with posed photo-shopped pictures and huge banners trying to make themselves into the next big thing. That's not what fucking music should be about! Unfortunately I'm still a little tied down by money right now because its bitch getting myself out of my damn mother's house in the first place. I wanna live like an anarchist, but not everyone wants to trade hemp bracelets for food! I like all types of music but anarcho-punk or other rebel music is definitely my favorite.
    Hit me up if you live in Denver and want me to come see your band or attend your 'how to make your own bike washing machine' class.
    'Ight?

2. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

I like to be called Longrod Van Hugendong

3. HCdancingsux

HCdancingsux Active Member Forum Member

May 18, 2010

Cool.