Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Puck Mockumentary!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by coreyfelson, Dec 29, 2011.

1. coreyfelson

coreyfelson New Member New Member

Dec 28, 2011

2. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Well, it isn't my cup of tea by a long shot but I wish you well and hope you make your film. Although if you're hoping to milk anybody 'round these parts for funding you may be tapping a dry hole...

3. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

I think Derek Danger is right we are short on funding but long on commentary around these parts.
    I could not watch the whole trailer tho my computer is kinda screwed up at the moment....
    Your character "Clutch" is interesting to me in an over the top kinda way, I mean I THOUGHT I WAS A FUCKING EGO-MANIAC! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
    Cheers to you & your project let us know when it is done so I can see the final product.

4. coreyfelson

Dec 28, 2011

Thank you so much for your honesty and candor. This has been an ongoing project for me for a very long time. It's very much a treat for me to see it start to come to life. Clutch was a very fun character to write!
    Candi xo

5. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

I liked Clutch's quote on Punk, What was it again? Something about the interviewers small mind or something? But I said to myself, "God this guys a fucking asshole! I think I like him!" :lmao: Please do keep me posted. & in my mind to have a great band one must have a cute bass or cute guitar player(sorry I just think women that play instruments are hot lmfao) & you my friend have both. Right on! :thumbsup:

6. coreyfelson

Dec 28, 2011

'Punk is more than your small mind would ever be able to conceive.'

And I thank you very much for the compliment! I will definitely keep y'all posted. We film again at the end of next month.

Candi xo

7. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

Cool, do that! Good luck & yeah keep me posted. :)

8. sparkey976

sparkey976 Active Member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2011

I fucking love it! I promise not to torrent the shit out of it too! seriously....I hope you guys do well, I'll tell everyone I can for ya!

"punk is the stain on a teenage boys bedsheets" I have a teenage boy and that quote has inspired me to teach him to start doing his own fucking laundry.... gross

9. coreyfelson

Dec 28, 2011

10. cybergod

cybergod Active Member Forum Member

Dec 26, 2011

kinda reminds me of harcore logo.