Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Proper Introduction

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Crimewave, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Crimewave

Crimewave Member Forum Member

Oct 1, 2010

Hello to everyone here. We are Crimewave from the UK - and yes it is us this time - we are called an anarcho band but thats not strictly true as none of us are true anarchists - we prefer Autonomous (self ruled) we hate our government and love music and are totally DIY - we produce our own Cds, DVds, badges, t-shirts and patches. All our recordings are done on a PC or MAC - depending which suits at the time.
    Although we have been going for approx 5 years in many forms the line up we have today is the most stable. Im Russ and i play guitar for Crimewave and bass for streetpunk band The Warriors (it seems like a contradiction but if you knew all of us you would see that it isnt - and yes i will explain if any one wants me to) other mebmbers of the band are Karl - Bass, Tat - Guitar, Demc - drums (pronounced dee-mac and yes it is his real name) and Gash on Vox - We have a demo available which will be posted up here in due course.
    Thanks for reading

2. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Welcome, I also prefer Autonomous, though I agree with anarchists on most things and consider them comrades working towards the same goal as I. But yeah, Cheers and beers
    :anarchism: :peace:

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome again Russ and Cheers.

4. hanarcho

hanarcho Active Member Forum Member

Sep 24, 2009

Welcome on board Russ! Cheers! :anarchism: :anti-nazi: