Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Problems to be addressed

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by sociopop82, Feb 13, 2010.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Still whining, "brilliant" bugbear?
    And I'm not surprised to see you still limited to the little bit of white noise between your own ears - "how predictable"...
    Do you really expect an answer - to what?
    Preying on a thirteen year old hothead?

Have an advice instead:
    Don't expect adults to play your childish games - especially not the ones who got more passion, experience, knowledge and logix in their little finger than your "level" will ever allow you to gain.

You obviously have problems with "your" reality - please keep at least your promise and spare me the further noise from that nutshell of your skull.

2. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I say you should answer lil' apples question.

I'm interested in what you did mean by that.

3. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

The point is - he couldn't have meant anything, he was just using bentheanarchist as an easy prey - and like Lil I'm thinking that he's exactly the right person to play such a game - watching him giving the persecuted minority proved it right, in his own words again:
    What a fine example of lone incompetence, but always jabbering about logic, intellect - and stereotypes like my personal favorite:
    I'm not dignifying your responce with an answer... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

4. sludgefuck

sludgefuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2010

yeah....that's it alright....i'm gonna go now...

5. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

yep, get a life, good luck!

6. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Nice sinking... but faaar from MY favorite Lil's tact, subtlety and unmatched grace...

Back on topic:
    For me the source of the problems to be addressed between bolsheviks and the good people including me is their fucking idea of professional revolutionaries who consider themselves as the vanguard of the revolutionary working class - most of them never worked a day in life or even shared a day of living with working people, so they lacked any knowledge and serious connection with the class they pretended to be in the vanguard of.
    In fact, with the revolution they became a new class themselves, functionaries and bureaucrats, whose defence of their own position at all costs turned the revolution into it's very opposite.
    So the Anarchists and social revolutionaries had to become the arch enemies to the bolsheviks, because they rootet far more and deeper in the working class and posed the constant threat of giving voice to the rightous critics about the compulsory measures of the "Supreme" Soviet in Moscow.

interesting reading about the bolsheviks origin:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolshevik

7. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

I believe any race can be a racist.
    The New Black Panther Party are on the Southern Poverty Center's list of hate groups.
    I was joking when I said that last thing.

8. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Im thinking of joining the brown berets, or working with them.

9. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

you mean these?:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Berets

10. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

yes

11. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

The Brown Berets are Mexican Nationalists. Not something an Anarchist should be tinkering with. As far as working with them goes, Antifa/ ARA and the Brown Berets have worked together before, at Nazi rallies, etc.

EDIT: Idk, maybe I'm wrong, I always thought the Berets were nationalist, but in some articles I found I was going to post here, it mentioned Anti-fascists, and ARA being from the Berets. Please excuse me if I was mistaken.

12. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Right, nationalism won't get us far, even if it's opposing us-imperialism to "set matters right again" - actually being in Poland and discussing the endless matter "xxx... was german, then polish, then german again, then russian, than polish again..." - every time a state claiming "it's" citizens untill the next war and the next state taking them in - some areas in europe changed flag's up to six times in the last 200 years - for nothing, 'cuz the peoples exploitation and oppression was always the same, no matter what language the bosses spoke.

What about taking Spanish-lessons and hispanic history courses at your school?

13. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

I think I will do that.

14. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

I've always wanted to learn Spanish. But I'm weird, when I aspire to do things, I tend to want to go all out. For example I decided I want to learn piano, Italian, Mandarin, and obviously Spanish. I need to learn to focus my attention on one thing at a time.

15. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Are there many mandarins in texas? :ecouteurs:

16. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Maybe just oranges. But it's for when the Chinese invade us to get their money back duhhhhhh. Actually, it's because my girlfriends family is Chinese, and very strict and traditional, and I don't really have much to offer to impress them, so I figured an interest in Chinese culture and language would suffice, but fuck, I heard learning mandarin is ridiculously difficult; I'd probably be more likely to land a six figure office job.

And it's not like it's a big deal or anything, but I figured I'd correct you, for the sake of correction, but I'm from California, not Texas.
    <3

17. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

No, but when my summer break is done. I am going to take Spanish Class.

18. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

That's a word, but hispanic history is quite interesting too if ya live in the US and joining a class might help to keep it on the board - I don't remember where I was reading it but in some us-states the teaching of spanish history is threatened to be removed from the curriculum, so it might help a lot if many "americans" help to make up numbers.
    It's always family: One of my daughters claims in certain situations that her name isn't her name at all and that she's a "mandarine" like that:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandarin_%28bureaucrat%29 and because of this she couldn't do anything she's told to - really an argument for a brief relapse into maoism. :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:
    Learning mandarin is indeed difficult, some friends are studying it at college for years, spending endless sessions painting those 2600 different runes and symbols which make up their writing.