Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Problems to be addressed

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by sociopop82, Feb 13, 2010.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

just a preference for young hotheads and kinda dislike for those outdated forum cliche tactics, i guess. :ecouteurs:

2. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

A problem to be adressed would be the racist/sexist/homophobic shit posted on here from time to time. Not the place I'd expect to see that shit. That JoeyV (or whatever his name was) was a sexist ass and needed the boot...but he's not the only guilty party on here.

3. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

I used my example not to pinpoint a time that the crushing of the anarchists began, rather it was a good example of the bullshit accusations made by the Bolshies about anarchists working with the Whites.

thanks for the lil story my apples. :thumbsup:

Ask bentheanarchist for advice.

I'm unsure as to the thread that deals with this disagreement, but in this thread it actually looks like yr the one shit stirring.
    what thread is it though? I always like a good fight.

4. sludgefuck

sludgefuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2010

Get your shit straight and read the thread, lil apple was the first to say something to me. And that doesn't change the fact she won't answer my question.

5. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

Want me to pack you a cone?

As I noted previously, I am unsure where this disagreement has come from hence lil's comment about 'ppl twice the age' and whatnot did not strike me as a reference to you. In this context I suppose yr not the one shit stirring...

BTW, whats yr question? Yr first statement in response is that, a statement (unless one reads ;) as a ?)
    Subsequently, lil'apple asks a question to which you answer with a question. Both demand answers if one is to be consistent...

6. sludgefuck

Oct 18, 2010

This is the thread lil apple is quoting me from viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5684#p38216
    but that's completely irrelevant because the argument didn't start there it started here, when she started saying shit to me.

This is my question, it's right here in the thread. I didn't answer a question with a question. Obviously I meant something by it because I said it and she's just trying to start shit without having any idea what she's talking about. She can't answer when I called her out on it , which is why she continues to dance around the question and make vague sarcastic comments, just like you're doing. You wanna talk about cliche forum tactics, vague sarcasm is the self-defense mechanism for people who have nothing to say.

7. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

I'm aware of that, however directly above said post is this:
    hence you did answer a question with a question, a rather strange omission considering you encouraged me to 'get [my] shit straight and read the thread.'

Whatever, anywayz it would seem that should lil' apple be unwilling to respond to yr question, then perhaps it woulda been an idea not to make facetious comments to start with, although yr question is rather loaded...

8. sludgefuck

Oct 18, 2010

really waiting on that facepalm smiley now.....

"before I explain" anyone with a basic understanding of the english language should be able to interpret that as "yes, I did have a point therefor I said it and I'm going to explain it" And for fuck's sake I was the first person to ask a question anyway, so how the hell am I the one answering a question with a question?

What the hell are you talking about?

This is getting stupid. People are taking sides on the basis of nothing just to be e-pals, no one is addressing the main point. I shouldn't have to explain basic shit that's already right in front of them. I'm not saying another word until lil'apple answers my question. At least I know I'm being direct and straightforward. Que sarcastic comments:

9. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

my favorite by now, coming down from that high pedestal of absolute analysis... and as the object i'm laughing tears!

10. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

When I read it, it seemed to me as if sludgefuck was instigating something. Sure lil' apple may have said something "first", but slugefuck got overly defensive pretty quickly. Sort of an overkill on the rebuttal.

Jus' sayin.

11. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

are we e-pals now? I stated that lil' apple shouldn't have made facetious comments if unwilling to respond to subsequent questioning.

So, what did you mean by that misanthropic comment to which lil' apple is giving you shit?

12. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

And with envy on my favorite Lil's analytic abilities I can only agree:

What a fucking brilliant self-analysis - coming right from the start!
    Sorry, the pissing contest wasn't that convincing, o selfproclaimed prince of the pee... did "terrorism" kept you from exercising?

13. sludgefuck

Oct 18, 2010

I knew I said I wasn't going to say another word here until lil apple answered my question, but that last comment was so fucking incoherent I have to say what the fuck are you blabbering about. If you're going to defend your buddies, how about thinking about what you're going to say and make some fucking sense? Also I think it's fucking pathetic lil apple needs people blindly defending her to make it look like she's in the right. What this thread boils down to is that I asked a question lil apple couldn't answer, she looked like an idiot so everyone made vague halfwit sarcastic comments to make it look like I was the one starting shit. Everyone refuses to acknowledge the fact that not only did she start it, but when I called her out on her bullshit she refused to give me an answer. The proof is right there but people are going to believe what they're going to believe and read what they want to read. Looks like arguments around here can't be won with logic.

14. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

how about that cone i've packed for you now?

15. sludgefuck

Oct 18, 2010

you're proving my point yet i'm wrong?

16. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Your response to lil' apple seemed as if you were attempting to start a shit fight, and it seems you have gotten your wish. Your replies after are just redundant and you keep repeating the same thing over and over. No one here is "blindly" defending lil' apple, but rather saying you seemed to jump on an opportunity to explode. And also what does it matter who started what? And what exactly did she start anyway? It seems the only person arguing here is you. People make witty comments, get over it.

Basically from what I've aquired, you wanted an argument, you got it, you want to win the "argument" sooo bad, but there really is no argument here.

If we all just said "you're right" sludgefuck, would you accept it and shut up, or would you go on about how we're only saying it to shut you up? Do you want lil' apple to concede? I don't really understand what you're going for.
    We're all adding our 2 cents and you're telling us we're wrong.
    How can an opinion be wrong?

What logic? Just going back and playing the blame game? "she started it! see!? see?!"
    I'm sure we can all agree lil' apple did say something, because it's right there in plain sight, but also you jumped on the defensive rather quickly and brutally. There was no argument until you made it one.

17. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

dude, I agreed with you:
    calm the fuck down.

18. sludgefuck

Oct 18, 2010

someone calls you out, and you don't want know to why? You're gonna tell me you don't respond? That's "too much"? And yeah people are blindly defending her, butcher didn't even know what we were talking about when he started taking her side (WAS). Also this isn't about me being right, this is about everyone talking shit and no one answering. Anyway this is going isn't going anywhere and i'm not going to get an answer so we should just drop it. Not that I even give a shit, I just wanted one fucking answer is all.

19. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

There's a difference between encouraging flame wars and taking sides, I initially was attempting to do the former; I think my use of stupid smilies such as :ecouteurs: may suggest I wasn't being too serious? Then I actually asked for clarification from you. I have subsequently made 3 posts that were in support of yr position (well, two reiterating my point as you seemed unwilling to take note of this, hence my suggestions to go pull a cone).

20. sludgefuck

Oct 18, 2010

that's why I said (WAS)