Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Post your vests thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment and off-topic discussions' started by Cocytus, Dec 13, 2009.

1. moose

mooseActive Member Forum Member

Jan 14, 2011

You need to invest in a needle and some thread! :lmao:

2. persona-non-grata

persona-non-grataExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 9, 2010

nah too lazy for sewing XD plus if I would sew it I'd probably use dental floss cuz it's alot stronger :p allso I kinda like the looks of the giant safety pins

3. deadsmart

deadsmartExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 19, 2009

Holy shit, you an' me have 100% the same taste in music ! Good shit! I have patches of a lot of the same bands. :thumbsup:
    I managed to find a Phobia back patch at a punk shop a little bit ago. I also got Iskra and Massgrave patches (but I got them at shows w/those bands). I'm searching for a Skitsystem backpatch or large strip!

I'll try and upload a picture of my jacket soon, It's got a State Of Fear backpatch and then Doom, Nasum, Disrupt, ENT, Napalm Death, Darkthrone and Consume patches elsewhere.

4. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunkExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

^Awesome stuff man! The post you quoted there has old pictures of my jacket, there is an up to date post near the bottom of the last page...and I replaced my Carcass backpatch because, as much as I like them, they aren't "backpatch material" in the way Nausea are (or Doom, Dystopia, Infest, Assuck, Napalm Death-if it were a "Scum" backpatch anyways- and some others would be)...plus I only like 2 of Carcass' albums anyways (first 2, Reek Of Putrefaction is best)

5. (Filipe)

(Filipe)Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

What do you use for the stencils? acrilic?

6. crustiris

crustirisMember New Member

Sep 19, 2011

This is mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Back: ACAB at the bottom, Agrimonia backpatch, Society System Decontrol and "There are no good cops" on the collar.
    Sides: "Alerta Alerta Antifascista"
    Front: Blitz (not cause of the band, but for representing the Blitz youthhouse in Oslo), Pisschrist, 7seconds, Paragraf 119 and §127 (Norwegian paragraph for "violence against a policeman")

7. SenI

SenIExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    Fuck yeah punk jackets - blog with a lot pictures of punk jackets

I found a great blog with lots of photos with a handmake punk jackets. I think to you'll be interesting. Here: http://fuckyeahpunkjackets.tumblr.com/. But curiously that some pictures taken from the links with www.ebay.com and www.etsy.com. I don't understand why many punks are selling their awesome jackets. I think that most good option exchange for something. It is even closer to the anarchist ideology and anti-capitalism. Although there is an anarcho-punk jackets that sell for very cheap for self anarcho-punx.

8. Spaz

SpazNew Member New Member

Oct 7, 2011

i have a t-shirt company so if anyone needs stuff printed just hit me up keep it black and white though the more you get the cheaper it is
    [email protected]

9. (Filipe)

(Filipe)Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

Where are you from?

10. Spaz

SpazNew Member New Member

Oct 7, 2011

orange county

11. trevor9849

trevor9849Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 12, 2010

I have a black denim jacket that I plan to make fancy. I'm gonna put many patches on it and them stud the fuck out of it. I've been planning to do this for a while but I never got around to it, I've pushed it off for too long and now I'm gonna force myself to start working on it. Hahaha. :lmao:

I put up a pic when it is all done.

12. Skitslicka

SkitslickaMember Forum Member

Oct 9, 2011

Don't really have clear shots of it but this is my jacket. Don't have any with my vest unfortunatly!
    :beer:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. ChrissyCrisis

ChrissyCrisisMember New Member

Oct 16, 2011

Front:
    [​IMG]
    Back:
    [​IMG]

14. morethanfights

morethanfightsExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

hahaha just stumbled across this thread, and im bored so heres my shit....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Havran

HavranExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 22, 2012
     Czech Republic
    Wow morethanfights, quality of this photos is AWESOME :D but I must say, back of your vest looks kinda nice. What is written on the top?

16. Spike one of many

Spike one of manyExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    Hahah, yes real punk quality. And I could answer that one for you. It says: Vorkriegsphase. Cool vest!
    Hope you don't mind me answering for you.

17. morethanfights

morethanfightsExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

thanks:) im still working on it, maybe finishing the back, ive lost a lot of weight too, so ill probably have to take it in. and yes it is vorkriegsphase, and on the front theirs a gudon, swankys, and disorder