Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Political prisoners

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Bentheanarchist, May 1, 2012.

1. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

2. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Many anarchists claim they are not anarchists because they are not pacifists but they are.

3. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

The specific target however shows that the agents set them up like cointelpro or gladio. A bridge is not a good target.

4. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

What does everyone think?

5. Biznob

Biznob Member Forum Member

May 2, 2012

the public was never in danger from explosive devices ... [the suspects were] closely monitored by law enforcement ... [and the explosives were] inoperable and posed no threat to the public."
    Not exactly geniuses. A bridge is a decent infrastructure target but there is too much chance for killing an innocent. Watch who you talk to and where you say it. They should not be able to follow you that closely.

6. ignoramus

ignoramus Member Forum Member

May 2, 2012

I met an FBI agent last week in Seattle that claimed to be a hacker but the more I talked to him I realized he was trying to get me to do something wrong. I didn't f,all for his tricks though

7. Biznob

Biznob Member Forum Member

May 2, 2012

Good call. If someone wants to do an action the day they meet you they are either a cop or an idiot. Both will land you in prison

8. ignoramus

ignoramus Member Forum Member

May 2, 2012

It wasn't the day of, but like I could tell he was just trying to give me the tools to go out and do something stupid. I had no idea the FBI did that until I was at occupy Portland and saw it first hand. Sneaky bastards.