Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Polish president, top officials killed in plane crash

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Anxiety69, Apr 11, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Once again you prove that you can't read, i critized many times the peoples who see fascism everywhere and accuse me of being a fascist just because i'm against religion. I only RETURNED the insults, and called fascist only the ones who also did it to me to show them how stupid it is. But you never said anything about the peoples who called me a fascist for no reason, shows once again your lack of objectivity.

Also, I warned you multiple times to stop harrassing me in private messages, now stop it NOW.

2. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

hmmm the word facsist seems to be the big insult on these forums. i have seen many people get called it several times. some deserve it but other times its just rediculis that some one would just throw that word in. i guess in an anarco world people get called facist instead of any other insult? since pretty much every insult ever made is offensive to some minority somewhere in the world. gunna be walking around the streets and if some one bumps into me ill call them a facsist

3. Wid

Wid Member Forum Member

Apr 25, 2010

The Polish president who died, Lech Kaczynski, banned Gay Pride in Warsaw when he was mayor, and actively opposed equal rights for queer people. Many of the others who died with him were the elite of the Polish armed forces, who have recently been involved in the integration of Poland into the US system of global strategy. Its always sad when a plane load of people die, but if you had to pick a plane load of Poles you'd be least sad about dying, this wouldn't be so far off.