Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Police officers shot....

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

2. AtomicKhaos

AtomicKhaos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2009

Want to kill a cop?? Call Marcy at Cafe Barista XD

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    SOMETHING IS UP UP IN WASHINGTON, THATS 5 COPS IN A MATTER OF WEEKS, AND SEVERAL MORE SHOT AND INJURED...

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    yeah i'm not sorry either, and i have 2 cops in my family... but i don't condone violence also.

5. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    I'm not gonna cry for policemans who chosen to play the role of authority and knew the risks comming with this work, but seriously this murder has nothing revolutionnary. From what i have heard, the murdered raped a child and had a big criminal past...

and he just killed them for no reason... it's not a jacques mesrine, ravachole or emile henry

6. Vegetarian Barbarian

Oct 19, 2009

Yea, well the man has supposedly been shot and killed, what he has done in the past is pretty shitty, and un-human so no remorse for him either. But i remember them saying there was 2 suspects, but whatever, cops are dead.

7. martin.buckley

martin.buckley New Member New Member

Oct 8, 2009

yes but it is still murder. these officers had familys. after all it is only a job, if your house got robbed or you were mugged who would you turn to, police are still people, yes they do know the risks but it doesnt make it ok to gun them down.

8. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    I don't know that anyone has said it's ok to gun them down, just that if they are, so what? Why should we care about a policeman's death more then anyone else s death? Don't expect me to cry when someone serving the state is killed, it's much more tragic to me to see someone killed by the state.

9. Carcass

Carcass Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 12, 2009

I'm really amazed by how much of this sort of handwringing I see on these boards (nothing personal, buck67, but that's what it looks like to me). I'm not one of those bloodthirsty cheerleaders who whoops and hollers whenever he reads about dead cops or fragged marines, but I do breathe a sigh of relief at the passing of some very dangerous people. Yes, cops are still people, for whatever the fuck that's worth. They are people who have made a decision to be gainfully employed as violent thugs for the state. Whatever comes back to them as a result of that is their own goddamn fault.

I don't know enough about the full effects of a random cop killing like this to say whether it's a good or bad thing. In the short term, the local police probably become super aggressive and even more dangerous than usual. In the long run, if people come to see joining the force as a potentially lethal mistake, then they might instead choose to get a real job like the rest of us.

10. n0iseterrorist

n0iseterrorist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 5, 2009

11. Vegetarian Barbarian

Oct 19, 2009

No offense to you buck, but the many people police have killed and beaten had familys as well, and they werent in this line of work. Going around, beating people, arresting them for swearing in public etc. etc. If my house got robbed, i wouldnt go to the police for justice, id do that myself. I might go to them to have the robbing filed for insurance or what not. But i wouldnt go to them for anything else. Im just as afraid of police officers as i am of other gang members or terrorists.

So no remorse here.

I havent heard any reason as to WHY he shot the officers other than he was "erradict" there has to be a reason behind him killing 4 officers and then leaving.

12. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
  13. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    If u really feel like killing cops, play some GTA and calm your ass down.

14. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Actually we aren't in an anarchist society, so i couldn't turn to the peoples i would usually do.

We could say the same thing with the army , after all it's them who will defend us if we get invaded by another country. But the facts are that today what is supposed to be their main job is now a very secondary function.

When you join the army, the first thing you have to know is that you might give your life for the state. Same fucking thing with police.

Like other said, i'm way more worried about the endless victims of police brutality rather than the police paying for their actions

15. Vegetarian Barbarian

Oct 19, 2009

that would only fuel him to actually do it, so good idea!