Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Finnish Poikkeus - Poikkeus EP (Jap2003)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Spike one of many, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    [​IMG]

Poikkeus - 1.Järjetön Maailma (Insane World).mp3
    Poikkeus - 2.Systeemiin Paska (Shit On The System).mp3
    Poikkeus - 3.Tulevaisuus (Future).mp3
    Poikkeus - 4.Ansa (Trap).mp3
    Poikkeus - 5.Äpärä (Bastard).mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aint ashamed likes this.

RECORD INFORMATION

Sympatia Paholainen: Early Tracks
    Release Date : 2014

Black Vinyl, Regular Edition. Tour edition of 50 copies with an OBI strip also exists.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Poikkeus Biography

Hardcore punk band from Osaka, Japan. Formed in 2002 and broke up around 2005. They got back together with a new lineup in 2013.
    Poikkeus initially played the '80s Finnish hardcore style, but their music style shifted towards Japanese style metallic hardcore since reformation.

Band members: Hiroshi (38), Moyaci, Zerotsu, Minami (7)
    Band ex-members: , Satoru (5), Teppei (6)
    ---

japanese hardcore in finnish!
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Distort Reality

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Poikkeus

Ferocious X

LAUKAUS

Atrocious Madness

Defector

Framtid
  2. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    A post for this ep already exists but the file is long gone (mediafire) so now I'm uploading it to the APN server where it'll hopefully remain until the end of time!

Even though this band is from Japan I posted it under the "finnish" prefix and that's because they actually sing in finnish! The name of the band is also in finnish! Poikkeus means "exception" or "anomaly" , which, even though there are a handfull of other japanese bands who also sing in finnish or even swedish for that matter, I think is quite fitting, regardless of whether or not the name was actually intended to be interpreted in this context.
    If you like early Kaaos you're gonna like this!

aint ashamed likes this.
  3. aint ashamed

aint ashamed Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States
    If you like early Kaaos you're gonna like this![/QUOTE]

Indeed I Do! Thanks Mate! aint ashamed

4. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Hehe yeah like, who doesn't, right?? I mean...well, my mom probably doesn't! lol!!

aint ashamed likes this.

6 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many
  2. aint ashamed
  3. 1111
  4. Swampy
  5. Starfighter
  6. ogooru