Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Pirate punx - Who are they?

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by SenI, Dec 29, 2009.

1. izlude7980

izlude7980 Active Member Forum Member

Jan 27, 2010

iv'e been messaging the sdpyratepunx email. yes we've played at the metaphor, although very few people were there, and we plan to play there again but we want to get deep within SD. talk about the I.B., san ysidro and my hometown national city. hell we got the transportation to do that but no shows! =|

2. ViciousCesar!

ViciousCesar! Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 27, 2011

Is there a pirate punx chapter anywhere near the inland empire area in CA?

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I know there are Chico PP, Diablo Valley PP.....

4. ViciousCesar!

ViciousCesar! Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 27, 2011

Those are a little too far up north. I was thinking more like the riverside area. lol

5. HateCity

HateCity New Member New Member

Jun 24, 2012

Salem pyrate punx=BORING

Weakest party ever. Bunch of judgemental Christian dogmatic hipsters. No personality. Tired, rerun, generic shit. I don't think I met a single person with personality. Totally going through the motions. Ill bet none of you will be in the scene past 30. Get fucked. Hate city.

6. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Re: Salem pyrate punx=BORING

WTF? Are you talking about? Please don't just comment to troll...

7. HateCity

HateCity New Member New Member

Jun 24, 2012

I've known pyrate punx up and down the west coast and salems blows.

8. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Oh really...care to elaborate on this?

9. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico

10. Mister_man

Mister_man New Member New Member

Aug 11, 2012

No seriously though, what is the deal with these Pyrate PunX? They seemed to not like my ant-nazi, anti-fascist agenda and my political aims of lowering a speed limit in a city they do not even exist in, which has no bearing on their lives but is dangerous to many people in my area... I have also found them bullying other bands who don't wish to participate in their endeavors, say homophobic things on boards in public, and I have them on record threatening to Black Ball bands they don't agree with or perform a different style of music than power chord, boring punk rock, which is all I have seen them perform... they also use band names which are already taken and act as though they are proud of stealing other people's songs without paying the BMI/ASCAP fees & for the most part, they do nothing themselves and try and talk violently to actual DIY bands that don't need/use gangs to get their point across... I tried to write Sid to ask why he is letting their name be associated with such goonery if it is just a means of performing shows... but am still awaiting a response, because I am from SoCal and know about pay to play and the necessity of some unionizing, but outside of SoCal all the nihlist types with the Nazi-esque imagery are members... all white... & all very fascist about threatening people's families and loved ones if you do not want to cooperate with them... is this how they are supposed to be acting? J/C because I don't think committing hate crimes and hate speech is a very cool thing to do these days... especially on an organized nearly national level... and they also tell lies about people, from what I have experienced, in order to try and promote their own records; instead of just taking it to the stage and proving their point with their music... is this their purpose to try and actively work against ant-fascist bands who speak out against nazi-ism and racism, or do these representatives just not get it... ? & for Sid to say not to bring up personal stuff about his kid/wife... why do his members threaten the lives of my family members in writing and on voice mails and in the public... as soon as we put out an anti-nazi album?

11. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I have my own issues with Sid but you sir are a clown, I've seen all your bullshit posts on the PP's and I think you are full of shit...not fooling anyone on this board...take your hateful assed propaganda somewhere else, not welcome here... :ecouteurs: Boring punk? BMI/ASCAP fees? Are you fucking joking.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

12. Mister_man

Mister_man New Member New Member

Aug 11, 2012

How is asking questions hateful? Or propaganda? and what posts? You are only proving my point... & yes, people who write music and perform belong to performing rights organizations and when you cover a song you are supposed to pay for it, LoL... And I don't have any problem with Sid, he quite simply says to ask any questions and he would be more than happy to answer them... You are the one who is attacking with hatred, I am just trying to figure out what is going on... & you proved my point... so thank you for that... no questions or differing opinions allowed on here? is that what you're saying?

Maybe you should remember, that there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers; and your answer speaks volumes, LoL... especially for someone who leaves this as their tag

"An Anarchist is, by definition, they that do not want to be oppressed nor be the oppressors. They that want the maximum amount of well being, the maximum amount of liberty, and the maximum amount of development for all human beings."

how is it that your response is true to your own signature quote? :ecouteurs:

& yes, punk is quite boring these days... in case you forgot... it's not about ripping people off and getting drunk... that is what country music is for, LMAO...

13. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Exactly, you are for copyright enforcement? My answers speak volumes because I take the anarchist position clown, their are no 'intellectual property rights' as far as we're concerned and if you think your going to impress anybody with BMI/ASCAP complaints on an anarchist forum you're quite dense, as for calling them racist that's beyond laughable...if punk is quite boring these days what the fuck are you doing on this forum?...Why don't you go find something more exciting for yourself...we wouldn't want to bore you to death...

14. Incalight

Incalight Active Member Forum Member

Jul 27, 2012

fuck off troll bottom biter shit

15. landon brooks

landon brooks Member Forum Member

Jul 7, 2012

any PP near st louis?