Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Pink and Black Attack: I'm a Radical Queer.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jessfive, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Yeah, I know what you mean I have the same problem with feminists. They sometimes take it so far that they kind of reverse the discrimination o_O
    Have had this while teaching as well, the kids'd say things like: you're only doing that 'cause I'm black (or pick any colour you want).

2. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

Yeah at school it seemed that if you were out and ok with yourself being Queer nobody cared...example friend of mine had somebody yell out "faggot!" and he just turned around and was like "yeah and...?" the other guy became disinterested very quickly and left him alone.

We had a MtF trans student in their final year when I was in year 7 and we all knew him by the name they were given as a kid but I am sure they have changed it now...nobody bothered fucking about with them because they used to hang out with the popular girls and if the footy players wanted any chance with those girls that had to be nice to "Tim".

3. TeddyBear

TeddyBear Member New Member

Mar 14, 2010

Haha, well i'm gay and somewhat out. i'm in ninth grade, and one of two (known) gay kids. I don't get much shit because I'm not the feminine type really, and it's still kind of an open secret if that makes any sense