Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Picture Post.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and off-topic discussions' started by Extinction, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Extinction

ExtinctionExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

At my other forum we have a place to post pictures of yourself and whatnot. Anywho, I think it would be a great idea to start one of those here. I would post a picture, but all mine a SERIOUSLY outdated, from 2-3 years ago.

2. disfuck

disfuckExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

sounds good , oxbloodoi has shit loads of picture galleries , just something to look at when you are bored and stufff , but i think thats a great idea

3. Extinction

Sep 1, 2009

4. Extinction

Sep 1, 2009

I guess nobody likes the idea, still it woul be cool to get the ball rolling.

5. Solidaridad

SolidaridadExperienced Member Experienced member

Oct 5, 2009

I don´t upload a photo there, I´m ugly.

6. David-N

David-NActive Member Forum Member

Sep 13, 2009

I like the idea! But I would prefer uploading pictures with anarchist motives - you know, like stencils, graphics and DIY stuff. Ungovernable has some really good stuff he made by himself at http://anarchoi.resistance.tk/, I've got some stuff I created in Adobe Illustrator too.

You know what they say: A picture can tell a thousand words (in every language!)

7. ghost in the void

ghost in the voidExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 8, 2009

i like picture threads. they're cute. but i think i tried to upload a pic once and the size restrictions were a bit too over the top. i mean, some people do post STUPIDLY big pics, but this one wasn't. i have lots of funny pictures that i'd love to share.

8. ungovernable

ungovernableAutonome Staff Member Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male, 32 years old
    Canada Canada
    I think the problem with large images should be fixed now.

I'd post a picture of myself, but years of activism has brought me a lot of ennemies who want to see me dead, so i'd rather not show them what i look like ;)

9. ghost in the void

Aug 8, 2009

ahhh... don't worry about that. a few more years of the same and people will tremble in fear at the sight of you. or crack up laughing. both happen to me, which is why i plaster pics of my ugly mug every chance i get.

they're coming soon! but UK SUBS are playing downstairs and i'm so drunk i can't log into my photobucket. not that i thin the UNITED KINGDOM SUBVERSIVES are really that intersting, but the crowd of fashion punx makes me need either alcohol or suicide. i choose the former

10. ungovernable

ungovernableAutonome Staff Member Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male, 32 years old
    Canada Canada
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

11. ghost in the void

Aug 8, 2009

here we go then.

just another day at the office...

[​IMG]

... and one for the ladiezzzz

[​IMG]

12. Extinction

Sep 1, 2009

Good thing that people are actually posting now, I'd hope that this trend continues!