Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Photos I've taken outside an abortion clinic

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Becomingsoil, Apr 11, 2011.

1. silasraven

silasraven Member Forum Member

Feb 26, 2012

that is correct. my balls sit on the lower half of my body. sometimes i sit on them if im not careful

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

So most if not all of us would agree that nazis are bad. Hitler had a moustache, thus it can be summed up that having a moustache is the same as being a nazi. For goatees not fascism!

3. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

I agree Butcher Buddy.... Hitler's stache was a blant rip off of the Chaplin, it made the loveable old bum(Chaplin) look shady!!! But I would disagree about ALL nazis being bad..... Dead ones are good in my book.... I think dirt naps suit those assholes real real well!! HAHAHA!! :lmao:

4. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

5. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

And, by the way, this is absolute shit. War may have many definitions but it certainly doesn't include the one above, which is vague gibberish. And no one would argue that abortion is simply killing and ruining a life for a meaningless cause. Abortion is not a war with unborn babies. No one advocates abortion as a matter of course. It could be argued its infanticide. But, really, it's not. An unborn baby is conceptually human a lot more than it is physically. A conception should be able to dictate a person's right to choose. And in this fucked up world there is absolute no reason why when a twelve-year-old girl is raped by her drunk, abusive rapist father she should be denied the choice of terminating the pregnancy rather than have the nightmare extended. Now we've seen there is a line - that is a right to choose can be appropriate - we now need to determine where that line is best drawn. Stop flouting bullshit like this,

6. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

So I was being a bit of a smartarse before, so I'll ask you moar directly. You write a shit definition of war then say abortion is the same, thus you define abortion as "killing and ruining ones life for a meaningless cause whos only reason for it being is profit". In which parallel universe does this definition make sense?

7. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

These people are pro-life? If that is the case then they need to get one. I bet non of them have even read the whole Bible. They want to god to be kind and loving. Something it is very far from.