Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Photos I've taken outside an abortion clinic

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Becomingsoil, Apr 11, 2011.

1. fubarista

fubarista Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 13, 2011

Very few women do. One of my daughters did, being a lesbian and wanting a kid, but even in that case it was the doctor, who happened to be male, who "put it there." In more than 99% of pregnancies, the person who "puts it there" is not the mother. If males don't want females to have abortions, they should stop putting it there.

I don't think that's in the "mind" of a one-celled amoeba either. I think they have some kind of automatic trip circuit, so that when there's a shortage of anything vital in their environment, such as sunlight, water, air, nutrients, etc., the circuit trips and they all just stop reproducing.

That's only in some kinds of amoebae, the ecologically viable species, but not in the nonviable types. So it shouldn't be that difficult to isolate, and then we just genetically modify all males.

That way it wouldn't matter if the cause of the shortage was overpopulation, inequitable distribution of plentiful resources, or anything else. Whenever something was in short supply, males would just stop putting it there and females wouldn't need abortions.

It's such an obvious solution that I have to think that the trip-circuit factor has already been isolated, patented, and suppressed, like anything else that could lower profit margins in a capitalist society.

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

yes, but the key question remains unresolved: if a lettuce leaf could speak, what would it say?

3. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Fucking pro-lifers! 99.9 percent Of pro-lifers are men. Personally, I approve birth control as a better alternative than abortion but I still believe women have the right to have an abortion. Abortion can save can be very useful and what if the women is raped, or a pregnant teenager not ready to have children or if they simply dont want children. It should be up to the pregnant female not the male. Pro-lifers when say they hate abortion or birth control it means they hate women. Pro-life Is the stanch of the church which controls the people to not revolt or insurrect. They don't want regular women to be able to control their reproduction so they can control their children in factories for wage slavery. I got that example from Alexander Berkman's The Blast.

4. Canis latrans

Canis latrans Active Member Forum Member

Feb 26, 2012

Well duh, but that does not preclude the fact that are in fact too many people on this planet. I'm saying one thing and you thinking I am saying another, when in fact the thing you are saying is something I agree with but not the same thing I am saying.

5. fubarista

fubarista Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 13, 2011

Look a head.

6. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

There arent to many people on the planet; there is enough resources to go around. People who believe this idea support eugenics.

7. Canis latrans

Feb 26, 2012

So because I say the Earth is over population I support eugenics? gee thanks.

So how many people can the Earth support?

8. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Infinite, as it has for thousands of years.
    Eugenics is the only way to lower population or exterminating them.
    hmmmm, kill the poor people. Get less population.
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

9. Canis latrans

Feb 26, 2012

So how much living space do you think all these infinite people on a finite planet will have?

10. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

the population will always be stable because people die every day and people are born every day. It is Stable. You know what? We wll never run out of living spaces. They will always be available in the vast amount of spaces and resources on this planet.

11. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Sorry Ben but this is daft, sure there will always be space for humans but what about every other living thing on earth...fuck them right? Razing ecosystems to sustain 7 billion humans is fucking taking it's toll, how many precious native species are wiped out every year to feed cattle in the Amazons? Vast does not mean endless, and the freedom to have 18 kids is not freedom for all.

12. Canis latrans

Feb 26, 2012

Um, the only way the population is stable is if the same number of people die every year as are born every year. Do you think that in 1000 AD there were over 9 billion people alive on the planet?

13. Nigel

Nigel Member Forum Member

Feb 26, 2012

Wait... you think the population is stable? Where do you get that idea from?

http://assets.knowledge.allianz.com/img ... _19821.jpg

14. Nergal

Nergal Member New Member

Nov 2, 2010

I thought you'd be interested in this info aswell.

"The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime"
    http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/ ... ed2001.pdf
    Code:
    Women who have abortions
    are those most at risk to give birth to children who would engage
    in criminal activity. Teenagers, unmarried women, and the economically
    disadvantaged are all substantially more likely to seek
    abortions [Levine et al. 1996]. Recent studies have found children
    born to these mothers to be at higher risk for committing crime in
    adolescence

15. Canis latrans

Feb 26, 2012

Oh but didn't you know? Crime is caused by capitalism. If there were no capitalism, and everyone shared everything equally there would be no crime. By supporting abortion, contraceptives and negative population growth you are also supporting eugenics and capitalism. /sarcasm

16. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Well what the hell are we going the do about the population? KILL THEM ALL! THATS INSANE!

17. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

The cattle shouldnt be in the rainforest in the first place. people dont need to eat meet with the vast amount of vegatables, fruit, nuts, and starches.

18. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Capitalism is the reason for starvation and shortages because all the capitalists are keeping it for themselves to make profit on and alot of people cant afford to by the food to eat.

19. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

no offence, but that article is stupid.
    Crime is caused by Capitalism not overpopulation.

20. Nigel

Nigel Member Forum Member

Feb 26, 2012

Why would you have to kill people? What a silly thing to say.

When people are educated and have enough food/shelter/amenities, they have fewer children. This is a well-known effect of having a higher quality of life. Therefore the answer would seem to lie in forming healthier societies where resources are distributed more equally. When wealth is distributed more equally and education is accessible to everyone, the population will begin to decline and eventually stabilize, resulting in an even higher quality of life.