Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

peacefull revolution

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by littlebro, Nov 24, 2010.

1. littlebro

littlebro Member Forum Member

Nov 23, 2010

is any body up for a peacefull revolution? we are held down by capitalists. what is the best and only way to stop them? what could they do if everybody refused to pay there cuntsil tax until they stoped bullying us? it wouldnt work if only a handfull of old punks and hippys did it. but with todays tecnology, facebook and all the other sites like that there could be millions of us. if all the students, nurses, firemen, oap's, people on houseing benifit, enviromental, animal rights and anti capitolist campainers and all the old punks and hippys stoped paying just for one month i belive it would start a peacefull revolution.there ya go thats my idea. what do you think? sorry about bad spelling. A :D <3

2. Random Person From There

Random Person From There Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2010

Distant and mostly likely will not happen, but it would be interesting if there would be a general strike through internet "advertisement" and the likes. Almost everyone has an internet connection by now, or can access one.

3. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

i've entirely given up on any form of nonviolence. it's time to watch some fucking heads roll.

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Peaceful revolution is an oxymoron.

5. littlebro

Nov 23, 2010

it is just an idea but killing in the name got to number one at xmas this internet thing is a powerfull tool. mabe im to much of a hippy for this site \m/

6. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

"Well, freedom has no value if violence is the price.
    Don't want your revolution, I want anarchy and peace."

7. littlebro

Nov 23, 2010

non violence is the only way.and i still got hope

8. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable."

9. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Violent pacification.

Depends what's your definition of "peaceful revolution". Non-violence or pacifism ?

I'm non-violent, but that doesnt means i'm against armed struggle and that i'm not willing to use violence to achieve the revolution. Like the zapatists : they are armed and willing to use violence, but they are non-violent so they will not attack, they will just use the violence to defend themselves against violence.

10. littlebro

Nov 23, 2010

not defending yourself is just stupid. if your atacked with voilence you must use violence. if your atacked with nothing what could you do?

11. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

self-defense is not violence, it's self-defense. violence is an offensive act of aggression, and, in my opinion, is the means to which people have power over others.

i believe this revolution can be acheived without violence as well. self defense, most likely, but definately not violence. and to boycott the powers that be is the first step, i'd say. now the hard part is taking the first step....

12. littlebro

Nov 23, 2010

the first step is hard to take on your own. stand on your own its easy for them to knock you down. but with the internet people have managed to coordinate massive actions. anyone out there fancy putting it on facebook? im shit at computer stuff

13. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Don't remember right now who graced the worlds conciousness with this statement:
    The more violence, the less revolution

But:
    Never forget that we are struggling against a violent system which always resorts to simple brute force if seriously endangered - they can't justify their crimes and privileges, so they'll just beat the shit out of you.
    I don't believe in pacifism and I will never offer the other cheek if beaten, but I will never accept terror or assassination/execution used to further the revolutionary cause.
    The more violence, the less revolution - fight them on their terms, kill them if it's necessary to stop them killing, disarm cops and soldiers and give them a chance to liberate themselves. Power to the people!

I don't expect much from the internet, there are only a few buttons to push and this way to communicate and organize is closed down, or they just cut electricity in riot areas.
    It's a great tool of education and transfer of information - but the net isn't ours, and the communication is always a first priority target in the war.

14. Struggle115

Struggle115 Member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2010

Do any of you feel that one can legitimize defensive violence?
    - if yes, let's try to define the word 'defensive'...

I will with pleasure discuss this subject if someone is up for it...

15. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

they are poisoning the landscapes, making the earth unlivable, starving the poor, lining their pockets with the blood and sweat of the majority of the earths population. both human and non human.
    they continue to erect new barriers, lay more lives to waste. inflict more suffering as the hours grow.
    they fluoridated our water, used depleted uranium shells against our brothers and sisters, and clear cut the forests where animals animals used to live.
    offense IS self defense pals. WE ARE AT WAR. they launch new assaults every day.
    and its time they met justice.

16. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

The government and CEO's are waging war on us every day. Fighting for egalitarianism is a fine idea of defensive violence,

Defensive violence: Fighting for ones equal rights to another, if held against upon by another. Defensive: Fighting against authoritarian control is not considered violence, rather then an act of liberation. Violence is self defense if in response to a regime that holds the weak down, while keeping themselves up.

Is this not considered self defense?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JXPIBsxdk0[/video]

As much as it is undesirable, it is very necessary.
    Instead of feeling ashamed of your fellow anarchist for doing the below, you should feel proud, because they are standing up and fighting in a way a "pacifist" never would.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dgK9kh0m1Q[/video]

17. Struggle115

Struggle115 Member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2010

@ dwtcos

I couldn't agree more - beautifully phrased!

@ JesusCrust

I feel more or less the exact same way. They're harassing, attacking and violating us, the people, repeatedly, and thus we fight back(!)
    This is self-defense people, no question! We can't just sit back and take this shit, civil obedience, beating on uarmed persons without taking a fucking breath. Today two climate-activists were convicted here in this country - four months suspended sentence to both of them. So, here's the schism: we use civil obedience, take the beating, get charged for using violence, and get convicted in using violence.

- sounds fair..?

What the fuck now then...?!??!?!

18. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    I have no problem with seeing assassinations of government members and ceos to stop them. they know what they are doing is wrong and yet persist. being 'peaceful' to them has never worked.

19. littlebro

Nov 23, 2010

i dont think violence will ever win.i dont think we can beat them with violence because they can never beat us with violence. i do belive withholding the monet that they use to oppress us will force them to show there true colors to the masses and this will be the begining of the end for capitolisam. we are the lucky ones that allready know our enemy.

20. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    No one with the power they hold will willingly step aside and let it go. force is the only thing that will stop them. There's a reason force is so effective against people, because it works.