Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Patrick Allan Watters the second

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by AdolfPatler88, Jan 21, 2012.

1. AdolfPatler88

AdolfPatler88 Member Forum Member

Jan 18, 2012
     United States
    Hi my name is Patrick or Pat, Some call me "Crust"..LoL thats my A.Y.K nick name. Or you might call me Adolf Patler..LoL long story on that one, but its not what most might think. On the steets the hobo's and most of the drug scene call me "Punk Rock Pat". I think its just easy for them and most of them have seen me as the same person for the last ten years. I been into punk and metal, and pretty much most type's of "Thrash Music" since I was old enough to fuck around with a radio or walkmen..etc. I won't get to much into believe's because I don't even know what you can even call how I live my life. I do pretty much anything I want, I break laws, I have almost killed myself a couple times here and there. But at the same time I have played the game by working a job, taking care of my family and I even voted. LOL. I do hustle for a living or I do whatever I can to come up so I can take care of my loved one's. I'm a friendly guy if your cool to me. If you get on my bad side I will come at you with a smile at the worst time of your life and get my revenge. I have alot of good friends, but they are a mix of different people these days. Most of my friends are hustlers like me, Poor people, street people and most type's you find in a ghetto. Well anyways I'm down to chat with anybody thats cool. I'm not here for "Punk Points" so don't ask me if I know this that and the other.....Because you know what probably do and who cares. I want to hear something new and exciting..So think about what you think a guy who has been into the scene for 20 years hasn't heard before. Hit me up if you want to talk. PEACE!

2. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Welcome!

3. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Hi! Wow, thanks for the comprehensive bio- it's as if we've already met!