Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

OUR MUSIC

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by JOHN E., Feb 3, 2010.

1. JOHN E.

JOHN E. Member New Member

Jan 31, 2010

THE MUSIC IS A PERFECT BACKDROP FOR OUR FEELINGS AND PHILOSOPHY. IT THRASHES IT CUTS ITS WHAT WE WANT IT TO BE. PEOPLE,JUST PEOPLE THINKING FOR THEMSELVES AND REJECTING THE BULLSHIT. BE WHAT YOU WANT- DO WHAT YOU WANT DONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER THIS IS THE POINT OF OUR MUSIC......SINCERITY. LATER JOHN E.

2. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Dude. Caps lock Is good for two things:
    1.Proper nouns.
    2.The beggining of a sentence.
    I'm not asking you to spell correctly every post or use proper grammar and punctuation every time you touch the keyboard but there's no need to scream at us :)

3. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

this poetry i'm sorry is rubble, no mediocrity zzz woops, yes we know your in the room now lets talk oh and keep writing but more insightful or else system bad, horse good, i had a dad, I ate shit then I ate meat, beating off ta ta ta waaaa waaaa waaaa wat wat twat twat i said poetry

4. JOHN E.

Jan 31, 2010

WHY WOULD YOU WORRY ABOUT SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT? IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE SHOULD YELL AT YOU. DONT WORRY ABOUT HOW THE MESSAGE IS PRESENTED,SO LONG WELL HOPEFULLY YOU CAN GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    maybe this thread belongs in a different forum though....other than politics and serious debates....not bitching, just pointing it out

6. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

GSJASJAJKLHADKADKLADKANKANK;A;KLAKL;JA, THIS IS WAT THIS IS, HOW ITS PROJECTED, NO ITS JUST NOT GOOD, THANKS, PREACHING TO THE CONVERETD WITH CAPS ON MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN ASS, YELLING WHOS YELLING, I'M AFTER THE ART NOT U!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG DIFF

7. JOHN E.

Jan 31, 2010

ASA I LOVE YOU I REALLY DO. YA BETTER GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE BEFORE MOM TAKES YOUR COMPUTER AWAY

8. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

JOHN E., I'm sorry if you interperted my post as patronizing, it wasn't meant to be. Do what you will. It's just a pet peeve of mine. No love lost over here :D

9. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

yes mumys looking over my shoulder and says johnny you'd better let me play with ya toys :p sound like a troll with comebacks like that 'wat r u 12', all i said was try harder geez, it hink ya onta someit but... don't take constructive criticism very well PUNK

10. JOHN E.

Jan 31, 2010

FIRST OF ALL ASA I THINK ITS FUNNY THAT A HOT TOPIC MALL RAT CAN TELL WHAT CONSTUCTIVE CRITICISM IS TELL YA WHAT GO LIVE A LITTLE FIRST GET YOURSELF LAID AND WE CAN HAVE A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION OR IF CALLING ME NAMES GETS YOU THRU THE DAY THATS COOL TOO I STILL LUV YA

11. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Somehow this, even though you will probably define me as unintelligent and use about the same words to describe me, doesn't seem like much of an intelligent conversation.

12. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

LOUD NOISES! :o

13. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

all you've done is call me names john e when i was criticising your art, ummmmmmmmmmm, can you please take the caps off, taa, it's not trust building ya big goon :p

or your a troll, spam or a nazi hmmm, meh

14. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

wtf is this john e sounds like a fucking poser that's trying to hard :ecouteurs:
    and not to be offense either its time to help him grow instead of bitching at his typing in caps
    and why the hell are you guys fighting over a thread lol
    and as i say alot
    no more fighting we need to stick together or we will fall to there system
    what goods a movement if none of the members can work together

15. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

not fighting, e's off on tour apparently, i said they needed to try harder on their 'poetry', PUNK! it is over it is done it is our music and this is the end but they are free to keep adding to their thread, i am not being presumtious, explaining, cheers.