Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JesusCrust, May 1, 2011.

1. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Apparently he was growing weed in his compound.

[​IMG]

2. Marzz

Marzz Experienced Member Experienced member

Apr 27, 2010

Maybe i'm a bit of a consipiracy theorist, but I find it very convienent they manage to kill Ben Ladin right as Obama begins going twards a re-election campaign...

3. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Even without killing Osama, Obama would've won the election. The republican's have been making themselves even more of a joke than usual lately. It was a shoe in. If anything this could hurt his liberal vote if he doesn't GTFO of these wars.

If there was any conspiracy here, I think it'd be to start a war, or at least put sanctions on Pakistan, for almost obviously letting him stay there.

4. Marzz

Marzz Experienced Member Experienced member

Apr 27, 2010

I see those points. After browsing some political forums, I am surprised by the amount of people who dislike Obama though. I'm not sure if he really would win the election. Not that we're going to find one worth voting for anyways though.

Eric Boucher for president \m/ :lmao:

5. LiveVeganStayVegan

LiveVeganStayVegan Active Member Forum Member

Mar 22, 2011

I cared just enough to open the article, aside from that I don't give a shit! I would have cared a bit more if we had gotten him either before 9/11 (in custody for trial) or right after 9/11 (you know like 9/13-11/1/01) but now he is the oldest sNEWzzz imaginable. Meh

6. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

It's more than convenient, its a huge political win (doesn't mean it ain't true but), but equally as convenient were the rumours of Osama's previous death (in their various forms) to a previous administration who, even with history's greatest war machine and the millions of deaths due to two wars, were unable to find a cave dwelling brown man.
    Moreover, considering the amount of backhanded 'intelligence' gathering going on between the two parties, its a rather big risk to try and bullshit the republicans so as to win an election; they'd find out soon enough.

That Pakistan, and more specifically, the ISI were a dodgy as fuck ally to the US has been common knowledge for some time now, but a public ally in the arab world ain't exactly easy for the US. If anything, this may result in the end of the US-Pakistan diplomatic/PR love-in (Pakistan have probably outlived their usefulness), maybe some strongly worded letters or statements in the UN, cuts in aid, etc, but fuck all else methinks.

they have been a bit batshit crazy of late...
    It reminds me of those brain parasites on that other thread...
    [​IMG]
    With the current lack of non-psycho opposition its pretty probably Obama woulda got re-elected.
    I think this lack is kinda cos the literate Republicans, or those within the ruling class who vote Republican as it is the party that best protects their interests, recognise that Obama is protecting their interests just fine atm. He's rolled out shit loads of austerity measures, corporate welfare, and his 'public health care' bill essentially amounted to enforced private health care (with some subsidies), all done with a progressive face (he's black, he must be looking after the battlers).
    Thus the understandable complacency by literate Republican voters and party hacks has kinda let the psycho elements run wild in the party rooms.

7. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

If Trump becomes president, I'm moving to Australia.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE[/video]

Trump is the guy who'd probably say "those chinese sons of a bitches are goin down"

Let me live with you butcher?

8. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

On that note, I wouldn't mind California breaking off and kickin' it with Hawaii, but I'm not so down with Alaska.

9. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Yknow, I'd kinda like kickin' it with Alaska. It's too warm in Australia, and in my wonderfully reductive Aussie way, I assume Alaska is mainly populated by penguins and snowcones.

10. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

whereas in reality i think it is more bears and rednecks

11. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Get outta my country, we're full!

12. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Dey took ERR jobs!