Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JesusCrust, May 1, 2011.

1. trevor9849

trevor9849 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 12, 2010

I honestly don't care that he's dead. Yes he is an asshole and deserves to die but nothing is going to change because 1 person is dead. I also am afraid of death even though I am an Atheist. I am afraid because there are still so many things that I have not done in my life yet. Nuclear warfare is a scary fucking thing but I don't think anything is really going to happen. There is always a chance but it's probably a slim chance.

2. gooper

gooper New Member New Member

Aug 10, 2010

The us Had no more use for him that's why they killed him the CIA will just find another person train him and project him as a terrorist to the us citizens like they did with Osama

3. Rabbit

Rabbit Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 26, 2009

[​IMG]

Seriously though, yeah it doesn't matter. Osama had to hide all the time, not like he could plan or carry out a single attack with the U.S. looking for him. Figurehead when he was alive, same now that he's dead.

Also, gooper, the CIA didn't make him into a terrorist. They trained him to fight the Soviets, which he did until the U.S. became a bigger threat.

Either way it's good that this happened under Obama. It's a political slam dunk and it will hopefully keep the Republicans out if nothing else.

4. gooper

Aug 10, 2010

Thats just what they want people to think the us new where he was at the whole time. They trained him he worked for the us he did whatever they told him to it was all planned

5. Rabbit

Rabbit Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 26, 2009

[​IMG]

Totally.

6. gooper

Aug 10, 2010

I'm sure they'll be a new Osama in a year or two that the us created and he'll be the new face of evil.......illuminati

7. Mike Nobody

Mike Nobody Active Member Forum Member

Apr 28, 2011
     United States
  8. Septimiuss

Septimiuss Active Member Forum Member

Apr 27, 2011

9. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I knew this topic would bring the Conspiracy BS back, so just a heads up to new members.....APN does not support endless discussion about conspiracies, there are literally a hundred million other forums where people can spout that shit to their little paranoid hearts content. Please keep on topic throughout the forum, and refrain from hijacking them into Alex Jones/Infowars la-la land....

10. Septimiuss

Septimiuss Active Member Forum Member

Apr 27, 2011

Ok, Clean sincere discussion. The narrative presented to us is not likely to be true.

-Benazir Bhutto the dead ex-president of Pakistan said Osama died in 2007.

-Osama has been the Emmanuel Goldstein of western countries for almost a decade.

-Someone got shot

-DNA tests confirmed in less than 12 hours his identity. Normally the tests take nearly a week.

-The corpse of a political enemy was disposed of with in a few hours of death. Remember how long Che's body was kept. Master's of statecraft recognize the importance of a corpse to further their means through propaganda

-The only broadcast evidence was a single photo, Which some claim to be a forgery

[​IMG]

This is not speculation, only deduction. I cannot guess what actually happened, I'm sure very few people know. My only concern is that corporate media campaigns will work toward alienating and criminalizing a different minority. I don't know who yet.

11. Carlos

Carlos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010

When the Government lies about something, they usually gain something from lying. What does the US government have to gain from lying about Osamas death? Nothing.

They rid of his body within 24 hours because of Islamic views, and United States wanted to respect that, even if he was an asshole, and also do avoid relational problems with other Islamic people.
    Why did they dump his body in the ocean? Because no one wanted to take his body! Saudi Arabia didn't want it, and that's where he was born.

and for the people demanding pictures :lmao:
    its called Photoshop, pictures wouldn't necessarily prove anything, would it?

Like i said, there's no benefit for the United Stated to lie about this.

12. Mike Nobody

Mike Nobody Active Member Forum Member

Apr 28, 2011
     United States
    American government has every reason to lie. 1) give closure to 9/11 families. 2) cement obama's second term. 3) to show the world that the US are not the Pussy's we are 4) increase their grip on taking our liberties by saying well they are going to come after us for killing him.

BTW this is mikenobody's girlfriend. My credentials are real. I have studied at the war college for the US army on terrorism tactics

13. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Osama had/has to be killed. I don't belive in cooperation between America and terrorist groups. I don't belive Bush has something to do with 9/11 or anything. I think this world is more simpler then we might think. Osama is a criminal, and we can only hope that he's dead.

Once again fuck religion, and fuck america - the reasons why all this mess started in the first place

Also I've heard that police arrested terrorists in London trying to detonate a nuclear bomb ( I think it's bullshit :D ), is it true ?

14. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

1.) The US government has made a media spectacle in order to aid the 9/11 victims' families' grieving process? Come on..
    2.) No doubt this is a massive political win for the Obama administration, but the bipartisan chest beating currently emanating from both parties kinda undermines claims that its manufactured (as it is against the Republicans' interests to play along). If we are to argue the conspiratorial notion that both parties are nothing more than puppets for some 'illuminati' type ruling body (which, in terms of the role both parties play in advancing one class' interests within inter-class antagonism, is a pretty solid argument, although it ignores the intra-class antagonisms amongst the bourgeoisie) than why would 'they' bother to advance one section of their puppets at the expense of another?
    3.) I think many ppl feel the US act as violent imperialistic thugs, not pussies...
    4.) No doubt there will be an intensification of harassment of brown people, especially ones with beards or unusual hats, in the short term; but I don't see how taking out big bad other number 1 will create the political climate in which to enact more 'Patriot Act'-esque legislation.

15. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    It's weird that this announcement comes only a couple of days after the accouncement that over 500 talibans evaded from a prison in Afghanistan. The US army needed something to regain the faith of the people, so here it is.

Many serious sources also says that Osama Ben Laden was very sick a couple of years ago, he had serious kidneys problems and was hospitalised (that was confirmed) for serious health problems.. On his last videos he appeared very sick and he hasn't released any videos since a couple of years (he used to release videos all of the time).

It was also officially confirmed that the coalition had the occasion to kill osama ben laden at multiple reprises. In the beginning of the war in afghanistan, osama ben laden was totally surrounded by coalition troops (in a valley tora bora i think). The soldiers tryed to contact the US command post to ask them the authorization to kill ben laden (since they were the leaders of the coalition). They waited 48 hours and they order never came. Osama ben laden managed to get away by the only exit that wasn't blocked by soldiers, leading to think that he was helped to get away...

So i really don't know what to think, especially considering that his body was thrown in the water and that the army refused to show pictures of his body while they leaked pictures of saddam hussein getting hanged...

16. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

I think he's dead.

17. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    [​IMG]

Osama bin Laden Dead: Debbie Schlussel Calls for Killing 1.8 Billion Muslims; Let the Crackpot Raving Begin!

By Stephen Lemons

In the wake of President Barack Obama’s announcement that terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden has been killed by American forces during a firefight in Pakistan, I have a few predictions.

The first is a given: traitorous right-wing nutjobs will not grant the Obama administration any credit for the kill.

They also will argue that bin Laden is irrelevant, that former President George W. Bush should get all the credit, and they will question the credibility of the report itself, helping to spawn insane conspiracy theories on both the left and the right.

After all, if the Tea Party types can’t be convinced — even with the release of Obama’s long form birth certificate — that he is an American citizen by birth, do you really believe they can be convinced that bin Laden is kaput? Hell, like a crazed mass of doubting Thomases, they’ll want to put their fingers in the bloody bullet holes themselves.

Even then they wouldn’t buy it.

For instance, “Chuck” over at SeeingRedAZ is already barking at the moon with this comment,

“Now Obama is confirming bin Laden’s death. That makes me have some doubts about the veracity of the report.”

Yeah, if I were Chucky, I wouldn’t stick my last name up there, either, lest it become a byword for IDIOT.

What about GOP self-loathing immigrant-hater Michelle Malkin? How does she react to Obama’s historic announcement? By quoting the President and mocking him:

“We must remain vigilant at home and abroad.”

Make it more than lip service.

But it’s wingnut loon Debbie Schlussel who garners the prize for full on “woo,” as my friend Pat Curley over at the Screw Loose Change blog, would say. Never to be outdone, Schlussel first argues that it’s no big deal, then calls for the mass murder of 1.8 billion Muslims.

Um, like, wow. It’s not often that someone of the Jewish faith calls for pogroms or a different sort of Holocaust altogether. Sounds like Schlussel is ready to fire up the ovens herself.

Indeed, Schlussel’s bio states that she’s the grandkid of Shoah survivors. Bet they’re proud, or rolling over somewhere.

I know that not all Republicans think this way. However, even the mainstream GOP has been catering to a hatred of Obama on the right that seems to know no bounds. These conservative wackjobs regard Obama as illegitimate, a traitor, a Marxist, a fascist, similar to Hitler, similar to Stalin, a liar, and so forth.

Hell, if they could blame the guy for the 9/11 attacks, the tsunami in Japan, or the tornado rampage in the South, they would.

Watch-out for the lefty loonies as well. Though the so-called 9/11 “truthers” have been ground into complete obscurity with their “9/11 was an inside job” bull, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them revivified by the report of bin Laden’s death, while asserting that it’s all a hoax.

http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/2011/0 ... ing-begin/

18. Carlos

Carlos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010

This Job is way to BIG to just lie about, and I don't think some people are looking at the whole spectrum.
    Yeah this is a popularity boost for Obama, but is really enough for people to re vote him into office? I mean our economy is still in bad shape, we have high unemployment rate, etc. And yeah people will blame Obama for such things.

On serious note though, Whats up with Pakistan now?
    Pakistan was considered to be US allies, and USA has aided Pakistan with roughly $20 billion, mostly for military usage.
    Now they kill Bin Laden in a Pakistani Military City, and just 40 miles away from its capital......
    its going to be hard to believe that the Pakistan government,or at least Military agencies had nothing to do with his hideout being there.

19. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

oh noes! not the Zionist controlled media!
    Seriously... :ecouteurs:

20. Mykill Von Doom

Mykill Von Doom Member Forum Member

Apr 18, 2011
     Netherlands
    Nothing in the "war on (t)error" will ever change until America gets over itself and comes to terms with WHY Islamic terrorists which to destroy your nation.
    It's nothing to do with "they hate our freedom", or "they're jealous of our freedom", or "they simultaneous;y hate and are jealous of our freedom".

All wars are fought for resources, using religion/ideology to angry up the people who have to die for it and to dehumanise the other side; they're not as human or civilized as us, they worship the wrong Sky Goblin, Muhammed was a paedophile, unlike OUR glorious saviour, fuck 'em cos that oil is our YHWH-given right.
    No amount of "USA! Number One!" chanting - or ridiculous fantasies that there IS a God, who exactly resembles the King James version, and who favours that particular nation over all others - will help in the slightest.

The west has been carving up the middle-east for over a century, and for half a century has supported the Israeli's attempted extermination of Palestine.
    The "war on terror" has killed over a million civilians, most of whom were Muslims.
    Any idea why they might hate us? Can't quite put my stupid commie liberal finger on it.