Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Only Fumes & Corpses (Irish hardcore) new songs up..

Discussion in 'Band promotion & new album releases' started by daniel corpses, Jun 5, 2010.

1. daniel corpses

daniel corpses Member Forum Member

Jun 5, 2010

Hi... we have some new songs on our myspace player. Check out "Futile Promises Of A Listless Mind" and "X Marks The Cross" at www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses. Both songs are from our forthcoming album (more on this soon). You can buy our old CD and t-shirts at www.onlyfumesandcorpses.bigcartel.com.

For those not familiar with us people have likened us to the following bands in reviews (not that that matters hahaha).....I Adapt, Refused, American Nightmare, SOIA, Moder Life Is War, Tragedy, Endstand, From Ashes Rise, Raised Fist, Comeback kid, Fall Silent. Give Up The Ghost, Section 8....

2. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    did u register here only to advertise?

3. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

the song isnt that bad though...
    :ecouteurs:

4. daniel corpses

Jun 5, 2010

I registered to promote the band I play in, yes. We have new songs on our site and a new album out soon that we are really happy with and would like people to listen to. If they like they songs the can buy the CD/12". If you like the older stuff you should be able to find our old EP "Read What's In Between" for free download. If you can't find it on google let me know and I'll send you a link. I guess from the list of bands I mentioned it looks like I'm just trying to advertise the band alright..... haha. Also got to play with some really decent DIY bands and nice folk like Pisschrist, Gasmask Terror. PAWNS, Maradona, Easpa Measa, Runnin Riot, Oi Polloi, Diskelma, Glom Da, Burning The Prospect, Sotatila, Cop On FIre, Divisions Ruin etc. We have been lucky that we managed to play mainly DIY shows but also they odd bigger show without having to compromise our sound etc.

Anyway... glad someone likes the song. The new album has loads of different stuff on it... mainly fast hc but also some d-beat and the odd bit of dub. Alot of the lyrics this time around are a bit more personal but still a good bit of social and political issues.

5. Braam

Braam Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 28, 2010

sounds great

6. daniel corpses

Jun 5, 2010

Thanks.
    If anyone here writes for zines, magazines, blogs etc and would like to review our new album get in touch. Just send me a few details of the publication/link to site and a postal address and I'll send a copy of our new CD. Best way to contact me is at onlyfumesandcorpses(at)yahoo.ie or at www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses. You can also PM me here.