Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Old head returning

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by NomadRoamsFree, Aug 24, 2022.

1. NomadRoamsFree

NomadRoamsFree Member New Member

Aug 24, 2022
    Male , 41 years old
    California, United States  United States
    Just an old head coming back online.

2. aint ashamed

aint ashamed Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States
    Welcome Back Friend! What Part Of California?
    I Spent A Major Chunk Of My Life There As Well,
    Both Southern And Northern. aint ashamed

NomadRoamsFree likes this.
  3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Welcome back!

NomadRoamsFree likes this.
  4. NomadRoamsFree

Aug 24, 2022
    Male , 41 years old
    I'm a So-Cal native from the Tri-Counties (Born in Hollywood, Raised in the Nard Core) originally. Just got back from Maine after 8 years of marriage.

aint ashamed likes this.
  5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    So how does it feel to be free again? Hehe :D

6. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    Tally-ho! Sorry to hear your marriage ended. I mean we should never force things of course but when love ends it's a bit sad if you ask me! Have you been on these forums before or do you mean you're coming back online in general?

7. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that too. In case I hit a raw nerve, I didn't mean to. I just assumed by calling yourself NomadRoamsFree you're actually enjoying your newfound freedom. I've been through a divorce myself and we were both just relieved when it was over, I felt like I could breathe again and felt a real sense of freedom. We did remain friends afterwards. Anyway, I hope you can get over it quickly and stay positive and hopefully relish your freedom..

8. NomadRoamsFree

Aug 24, 2022
    Male , 41 years old
    Just back online, I had a previous account but never did the forums. My ex-wife was highly controlling and paranoid that I was gonna talk to other women online because her ex did. Now I'm free and able to explore my loves and hobbies.

9. NomadRoamsFree

Aug 24, 2022
    Male , 41 years old
    Absolutely wonderful, though I got weight to lose cause the ex could cook, I put on 250 lbs married and never leaving anywhere, she was agoraphobic and had multiple personalities. One which was a sadist.

Spike one of many likes this.
  10. NomadRoamsFree

Aug 24, 2022
    Male , 41 years old
    I'm over it now, it was emotionally difficult for about 6 months or so, no raw nerves NomadRoamsFree is just my online handle, I have 20 years on the streets collectively, first three teenage years, first sixteen adult years, and this last year. Been to every state but Hawaii (Yes I made it to Alaska for a holiday weekend with a friend's family). My other handles are HoboGonnaHobo and Homeless Not Less. Been Cali Sober 14 years this November and have had numerous homeless outreaches even while homeless. I just have a great love for the poor and unhoused so now I'm gonna pursue a non profit and counseling degree to take counseling to the streets.

Spike one of many likes this.
  11. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Not sure if that's a bane or a bonus! :D

12. aint ashamed

aint ashamed Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States
    Nard Core! I Remember It Like Yesterday, My Buddy Hops Into My Car, And Says
    Hey Rich, Listen To This. He Shoves A Tape Into The Stereo...The Interior Became
    Filled With The Mighty Dr. Know! What An Awesome Scene And Time! aint ashamed

9 members have read this thread this month

1. NomadRoamsFree
  2. aint ashamed
  3. Spike one of many
  4. Charger Bullet
  5. Starfighter
  6. yan spaceman
  7. Max Genius
  8. andyskye
  9. tooscaredtoask