Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Oi! from malaysia

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Xiv666, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Xiv666

Xiv666 Active Member Forum Member

Sep 7, 2009

Hey2,
    Im an anarchist from malaysia and this is my first time writing an intro on anything...So it will look like shit i guess..
    Im 18 and i dont care coz age is just numbers..i hate the world coz it runs by a very evil family.You know who.. \m/
    I listen to bands like Blok 1A,The Restarts,Chaos U.K,Vizor,Born/Dead and should try listen to Diskangkung(my friend's band).
    Im starting a band called (A)narchophobi(A).its like arachnophobia + xenophobia.haha! this is the word that u can use to the government.Were 4 piece and we play anything thats punk or Oi! coz its equality and every punx can listen.
    We play especially anacho/street/hardcore punk.

So,i just wanna give some advice..
    make a black bloc is better than riot coz ure feeding them.
    And im sick of this punk is fashion thing.
    if u wanna wear something.wear it with cause.

VIVA LA ANARQUIA!!!
    UP THE FUCKIN PUNX!!!
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    You might want to realize RED RIOT that the anti-Semitic propaganda that you keep talking about, aka: The Rothchilds, comes from white supremacist propaganda in the early part of the century in the USA, so you might want to re-think how you feel about those conspiracy theories.

From Wikipedia:

As anarchists it is our custom to defy fascist propaganda and expose it for what it is, lies to promote hate.

Anyway Welcome to APN and I hope that you can learn from us and teach us as well....cheers :beer:

3. hanarcho

hanarcho Active Member Forum Member

Sep 24, 2009

Hello fellow neighbour from southeast asia. I'm from singapore. Boleh berbual bahasa melayu kan?

4. Xiv666

Sep 7, 2009

laaa.....ingatkan orang jauh tadi.haha!
    duduk singapore kat mane?
    aku member bidan a.k.a dice kaaos.magua "distrust" pun aku knal gak.
    punk fest kat black hole 212 datang tak?
    aku dengar black hole 212 da pindah.
    pindah mane ar?

5. Xiv666

Sep 7, 2009

As anarchists it is our custom to defy fascist propaganda and expose it for what it is, lies to promote hate.

Anyway Welcome to APN and I hope that you can learn from us and teach us as well....cheers :beer:[/quote]

yeah maybe im wrong but who controls the government and the quote comes from wikipedia and the government controls the media and the internet.
    can you tell me more coz i just wanna know the truth.

thanx for the reply and for the cheers! :beer:

6. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    That means that the ROTHCHILD'S own Anarcho-Punk.Net too!, dammit I can't get away from those Illuminati bastards!

7. Xiv666

Sep 7, 2009

hahaha!
    yeah.. :p

8. wgf

wgf New Member New Member

Nov 1, 2010

By the way I don't understand how this discussion about the Red Riot started! It sounds more like a riot made by communists!

I've been twice in Malaysia, in Johor too, do you still have lot of grindcore bands and oi! bands just singing about brotherhood!? ACAB and the Rudeboys played very good music for me, Parkinson first tape was amazing too in a different style and Jimbo a nice guy

dan aku boleh cakap bahasa melayu, betol, tempeh tersedap makanan di dunia
    jumpa lagi